• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

They are fed up over the shitty football ;)

Apart from the play-off games of course...
I know you are joking, so not aimed at you, but if we won our last 9 games we'd still get less points than last year, which puts this shit season into perspective

Undecided about whether or not to do Forest away now. Nottingham is a class day out but a bit of a bitch to get to and the football will be horrendous.

Forest is one of the few I can get to cheaply, and its the day after my birthday. Its got all the hallmarks of a 'the football was shite but what a class day out anyway"

The CG is one of my favourite away grounds too.

That's exactly what I was thinking. If there are enough going it'll be a good day regardless of the football (see, Huddersfield 1 - Wolverhampton Wanderers 0). I'm not sure why but Nottingham is really hard to get to from up North, a lot of the trains go right down to New St, and then back up and across.

Iorfa and Hause in the England U21 squad.

I'd say we'd have a core of 9/10,000 season ticket holders. Anybody know how many renewals there were when we went down to contextualise it?

More telling would be the number we have the weekend before the opening game perhaps, they can gloss over it however they like they've still lost close to 10% in renewals which at the cheapest price point is over £550k

I'd say we'd have a core of 9/10,000 season ticket holders. Anybody know how many renewals there were when we went down to contextualise it?

More telling would be the number we have the weekend before the opening game perhaps, they can gloss over it however they like they've still lost close to 10% in renewals which at the cheapest price point is over £550k

9,036 according to the E&S' positive news story:

http://www.expressandstar.com/sport.../drop-in-early-bird-season-tickets-at-wolves/

This time last year...11,782
At Opening weekend.....13,998

I said on another thread that it wouldnt be a massive drop regardless of all the kerfuffle.
Fair play to all those that have more faith and durability than me.

Fair play to him. It's 32 though and Marc Wilson is out injured, so still a long way to go for him to make the final squad. I hope he gets a chance in one of the friendlies.....at left back!

Back