• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Zubar away at West Ham.
Jarvis away at West Ham.

Camara vs Everton.

Alex Rae wins though (predictable I'd go for him, I know), Kennedy's and Milijas' were class as well.

I'd never really cared for the 'big hit', they often look spectacular but I prefer to see more team focused goals that display some thought and inventiveness.

Surely O'Hara would've scored something worthy of a highlight reel?

Horrible sound quality (not just because it's Trevor Francis) but the second goal here:

Bonus footage of DJ Campbell being a complete prick.

Not really doing it for me, saunters forward unchallenged, not that great a hit, keeper getting a touch, it's all a bit 'meh'.

The first goal is a very good move in that game!

O'Hara v Albion is a good shout, as is Zubar v West Ham.

Thunk Rae still wins though.

Zubar v West Ham was my fave.

The Jones free kick v Stoke first day of the second season under Mick was rather decent as well.

Stephen Wards goal at Anfield may not have been the best, but it was one of my most enjoyable.

Stephen Wards goal at Anfield may not have been the best, but it was one of my most enjoyable.

Absolutely. A classic Mick quote afterwards

"Pepe Reina ran 70-odd yards to get involved and get him sent off but he was going anyway so it wasn't needed.

"If he recognised Wardy's face bearing down on him and sticking the ball past him for the winner then I'm delighted."

29oocb6.jpg

In terms of most memorable but not technically the best for obvious reasons Hunts has to be up there. Other than that although not a beautiful goal, but for pure enjoyment given it was our first season there for 19 years and who they still were at the time Kenny Miller's vs United is my favourite.

Considering the size of their ground seems a miserly allocation - must have taken that many to Bournemouth last year & that ground holds less than 12000 (clearly don't want any opposition) & not the cheapest either

Maybe we have requested a small amount

I think it's more to do with the allocation we have asked for. We took less that 1k to Burnley last week at a cheaper price. At best we'll scrape selling out

I think it's more to do with the allocation we have asked for. We took less that 1k to Burnley last week at a cheaper price. At best we'll scrape selling out

Majority of people see the season as over so like flogging a dead hos.

Back