• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

It's like it's been written by AI.

I don't like this sort of thing, which is probably unfair.

But Jeff will be loving it.

In fairness to Alan, it seems he followed Wolves under McCarthy and as such has stuck with us through a double relegation. I quite respect that.
If you look at it sideways, the double relegations are my fault as they were the first two seasons I thought of myself as a proper supporter!

Jinxed us, I guarantee.

If you look at it sideways, the double relegations are my fault as they were the first two seasons I thought of myself as a proper supporter!

Jinxed us, I guarantee.
Naa, the double relegation was when I first started taking Cass to games. She didn’t see us win at Molineux for over two years 😂

Naa, the double relegation was when I first started taking Cass to games. She didn’t see us win at Molineux for over two years 😂
Nah, it was my youngest giving up his season ticket and going to work/live in Germany for a year started thr rot.

AI as in Artificial Intelligence I think, not as Al as in short for Alan :D

Our @Alan is properly one of us.
I’m also sure “our Alan” doesn’t like being called “Al”, although I may have made that up?!

@Alan please confirm or tell me to stfu.

His user title was previously "You can call me Al"

So I think the answer to does he like it or not has been found

Nah, it was my youngest giving up his season ticket and going to work/live in Germany for a year started thr rot.

I'd just started dating a shit fan who's now my wife. Enjoyed rubbing it in when I was flying around Europe though.

Too much information there, we don’t really need to know what you were doing while flying around Europe
Damn, shaming your bro for joining the Mile High Club, that’s cold.

I’m also sure “our Alan” doesn’t like being called “Al”, although I may have made that up?!

@Alan please confirm or tell me to stfu.
I typically hate being called “Al”, but:
  1. Y’all have basically earned it
  2. I was never going to stop y’all calling me that either way 😂

Back