• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Jeff probably need a job lot after reading Wolves Twitter this off season.

Baijiu is like a Chinese Sorghum liquor. Horrible stuff.

"Tuopai is one of the best known and well renowned liquor brands in China. With sales of over five billion bottles in the country, Tuopai has left a profound impression on generations of Chinese people, and the partnership with Wolves will further grow the brand’s presence on the global stage."
I can imagine there's a lot of Chinese who have no memory of drinking this..:ROFLMAO:

"Partnership"? Fosun own 70% of Shede!

"Partnership"? Fosun own 70% of Shede!
It's a way of putting funding in. Just like Newcastle are going to be sponsored by Saudi Air, who are owned by the people who own the club. What's not to like here..

I'm not thick, I know what they're pulling here. But to call it a "partnership" when any old fool like me can just go look at Shede stock and who owns all of it...

At the end of the day I don't really care where Fosun get their cash as long as it isn't, like, directly tied to the Uighur genocide or something.

I'm not thick, I know what they're pulling here. But to call it a "partnership" when any old fool like me can just go look at Shede stock and who owns all of it...

At the end of the day I don't really care where Fosun get their cash as long as it isn't, like, directly tied to the Uighur genocide or something.
Genuinely, what else would you call it. They are not going to write that "we have hooked up with Shede so we can swing the lead with the finances" are they.
So many other clubs are doing the same thing, but they are smart according to some.(Not you).

He hasn’t look fit in the last year at all tbf, so that makes sense to me

I’d probably trust our doctors over FMF’s tbh.

Apparently John Bowater has said “the club is a sinking ship even if JL has managed to plug a few holes, it’s still sinking” and “I wouldn’t be surprised if he walks”. Suggested Jeff Shi hasn’t got a clue and it’s all a bit of a mess behind the scenes

Does he also say
Bears shit in woods,
Popes tend to be catholic,
Water wet,
Fire hot
We all know Jeff hasn’t a clue

Apparently John Bowater has said “the club is a sinking ship even if JL has managed to plug a few holes, it’s still sinking” and “I wouldn’t be surprised if he walks”. Suggested Jeff Shi hasn’t got a clue and it’s all a bit of a mess behind the scenes
Where have you seen this?

Back