• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

I typically hate being called “Al”, but:
  1. Y’all have basically earned it
  2. I was never going to stop y’all calling me that either way 😂
That first point pretty much guarantees the second point.

It is a bit weird that we pretty much shorten every single first name in the UK.

Syllables are expensive innit. Damn cost of living

Reactions: b3h
Probably been discussed but the new details coming out from Raul, that he had a groin injury that needed surgery but we'd asked him to postpone. Not sure if it has made that much difference but could explain why he looked much slower and cumbersome.

Probably been discussed but the new details coming out from Raul, that he had a groin injury that needed surgery but we'd asked him to postpone. Not sure if it has made that much difference but could explain why he looked much slower and cumbersome.
Double edged sword that one.

We probably wanted him to have surgery around the time that the cone carrying fool said he had "fatigue" but he said no because he didn't want to risk missing the World Cup in any way. So he can't very well complain when we say the same thing when we're in the middle of a relegation battle.

Double edged sword that one.

We probably wanted him to have surgery around the time that the cone carrying fool said he had "fatigue" but he said no because he didn't want to risk missing the World Cup in any way. So he can't very well complain when we say the same thing when we're in the middle of a relegation battle.

He says this was before the world cup but could probably have had it during the WC and been fit for the restart so I take your point.

Reactions: b3h
Eldest grandson is Harry, the history of names is as follows

Harry
Harry Belafonte
Harry Elephonte
Elephant beast
Beast (when he got to 6ft.)

Now I just call him Barry to p!ss him off (I love that kid more than life itself :) )

Some talk that our game vs Roma has been called off. The tournament organisers in Korea haven't paid up.

Just watching Elton John from Glastonbury and noticed at least three Wolves fans flying the flag on those 20 ft poles.

Reactions: jlo
Just watching Elton John from Glastonbury and noticed at least three Wolves fans flying the flag on those 20 ft poles.
Pretty much every televised performance seems to have at least 2 Wolves flags, have done for years.

Back