• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Fucking excellent. When was the last pre season we had that wasn't a complete disaster?
2021 I guess but I don't think we did anything grand bar a trip to Europe

Last year was the USA one that was cancelled but when that was cancelled we had next to nothing lined up and had to scramble around for games. We have at least got other games in already this year.

Looks like an investor pulled out and the tour organiser couldn't find a replacement (investor probably from here and hates Hwang)

From the stuff released the club have asked any fans who had booked to go to Korea to contact them so hopefully they do something to help those who now just face the horrible thought of just having a holiday in Korea...

Very glad I didn’t book a flight to Suwon. Way too expensive so I didn’t dabble.

This alleged "commercial value" we get from him is bullshit anyway. I bet we hardly make anything from his Korea friends.

He shouldn't be here because he's not a very good footballer and he doesn't even have a position. However until Jesse Marsch gets another job then no-one wants him, as they have eyes.

As punishment for his homeland screwing us over?

I know he isn't a fave on here but he is one of those players managers love to have in the squad. They see a benefit we don't (see Edwards, D for another example of this)

I mean, if your usual holiday is a week watching Fools and Horses reruns in a bar in Benidorm then you may struggle, granted.

Speaking of Korea.

So Hwang is actually 28 in S.Korea but 27 here, weird.
Such a strange quirk of Korean culture this one. You're 1 when you're born, and then gain a year not on your birthday, but instead on 1 January. So, if you were born on 31 December, you'd turn 2 the next day.

Such a strange quirk of Korean culture this one. You're 1 when you're born, and then gain a year not on your birthday, but instead on 1 January. So, if you were born on 31 December, you'd turn 2 the next day.
why-huh.gif

Last edited:
I wonder how many people had made travel plans?
Fully expecting a E&S Premium article on those who have.

At least the club have asked them to contact them so they can give them Wolves cash or maybe use of the hotel the team were going to use

Back