• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Rarely ends well when family members get involved. This could be the exception if the annoying little twat departs in the summer!
He’s stuck it on Facebook as well in the last hour.

If it gets Mendes on the case even quicker then I'm all for it

He’s stuck it on Facebook as well in the last hour.
Doubling down, excellent. Thanks for the goals Pod but everything else about you can get in the bin, especially the diving and reacting to every challenge as if you’ve been shot. Please go abroad as then I can forget about you forever more.

The social media reaction to anything is always a bit much whether that's Coady's sister, Raul's wife or Podence's brother. Football fans are always precious and take things like that way too seriously. I'd just like him to leave if that accelerates it then great

This doesn't count as anything from the clubs perspective, but if it hints at frustration on his behalf that's a good thing, makes him more open to a move

I can't imagine the writing isn't on the wall for him internally. Whether or not Julen has come out and said it, I dunno, but he (Julen) seems to have learned quickly to avoid putting Podence on the pitch if he can help it.

Last edited:
Are we really just ignoring "tighten the panties" though. What's wrong with you people
No offence to Daniel but he doesn't really impact my panties at all

I wonder if every club has been charged when similar has happened.

What does that actually mean for the club? Monetary fines?

Seems odd to say we failed to ensure our supporters stopped the chants. Audible warnings and we announced 3 fans had been removed from the Stadium

Are they meant to put a babysitter with each fan?
Reminds of a good Russell Brand (I know, I know) quote.

Paraphrasing; society has a problem with bigotry. Football is part of society. You can't solve bigotry in football independent of bigotry in society.

Back