• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

That's another Bank Holiday Sunday ruined for Mrs DW

I'm sorry, I can't see past Jimenez for most disappointing this season. I've never been so keen for a player to play his way back into form, but everything about him this season has just made me feel profoundly sad, from his struggles on the pitch to how it's all obviously gone sour at the end.

Rauls biggest problem in trying to regain form has been lack of minutes as much as anything, JL obviously just doesn't fancy or rate him, whether physically or mentally, its a bit sad really

This season it feels like Raul has put more effort into complaining about anything and everything on the pitch than into playing football.

Not in anyway going to slag Raul off.

An injury that could have killed him and struggled to get back to the player he was. Maybe could have done with a better medical team after Nuno left to help him
Mentally that is huge to accept. Hope he moves on and finds somewhere where he can enjoy his football again.

I'm not really blaming Jimenez himself, but in some ways that makes the situation more disappointing, not less.

interesting post from Podence. I'd be shocked if he turned out to be a petulant prick, shocked I tells ya.

20230508_170126.jpg

It's probably some in joke about a game in training.

He’s just joking about his friends being on the pitch.

Back