• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

We don’t seem to be very popular with the FA!
They did their best to relegate us with shite decisions from officials and VAR, now that we did them over on that front, they're fining us for stuff out of the clubs control (i.e. fans, singing stupid stuff because they've had too many shandies), innit.

;)

Social media coming over all pc gone mad innit, can’t sing anything anymore because of woke lefties, there’s some right dickheads out there

Social media coming over all pc gone mad innit, can’t sing anything anymore because of woke lefties, there’s some right dickheads out there

Yet if they were accused of being homophobic they would deny it.
Basically passing it off as banter, tried pointing out respect for race and diversity isn’t for them to pick and choose what’s appropriate.
Another one is “no one was offended” firstly how do you know? Secondly there doesn’t need to be a tangible person to be offended for the crime to be present. Basically got told to stay away from football because it’s not for me.

I now know who I will be doing a save with on FM next year then

Understand why you wouldn't recognise it, but it's something called friends having fun
Yeah but without context the video is meaningless.

I could post a clip of two friends laughing and joking but unless you know what they're talking about it's fairly pointless.

20230511_174307.jpg

Please pay for our charter Wolves fans.

Then the squad has to deal with this for 12 hours

1683823798140.png

Elite performance coaches and sports scientists would say yes, for trips of a certain length. Obviously it's shit from an environmental point of view, but that's presumably quite low on the list as they'll justify it with the purchase of bullshit offsetting schemes

Back