• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

It was when we were in the Europa League for sure. For instance we played Slovan Bratislava away on the Thursday and then Newcastle away on the Sunday.

We did use the train quite a lot under Nuno, certainly for London games, not sure if we still do.

It was when we were in the Europa League for sure. For instance we played Slovan Bratislava away on the Thursday and then Newcastle away on the Sunday.

We did use the train quite a lot under Nuno, certainly for London games, not sure if we still do.
They definitely took the train when we played West Ham in October last year (train was delayed a good ten minutes whilst they were getting on).

30-45 min flight, or a 3-4 hour coach journey?

I know which one I'd pick.

Elite performance coaches and sports scientists would say yes, for trips of a certain length. Obviously it's shit from an environmental point of view, but that's presumably quite low on the list as they'll justify it with the purchase of bullshit offsetting schemes
The train is the answer here, but sadly in no way reliable.

I saw the Man City squad piling onto a plane from their team bus at Luton Airport post Fulham the other week. Can't be a long flight back up to Manchester!

Fucking Budweiser????

Frankly, I'm appalled.

The lucky dip is open again, I got a couple of nice things last season so will have another go this time round.

The lucky dip is open again, I got a couple of nice things last season so will have another go this time round.
Cheers for the heads up on this. Mine arrived today and I got this seasons home shirt with long sleeves!

That’s quite the saving compared to what I’d have spent if I’d got one at the start of the season.

Cheers for the heads up on this. Mine arrived today and I got this seasons home shirt with long sleeves!

That’s quite the saving compared to what I’d have spent if I’d got one at the start of the season.
Same, thankfully without guedes on it!

Back