• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fulham - Wolves 29/09/15 Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 - Chance! Henry's cross met with a looping Byrne header, Lonergan palms to Afobe whose shot blocked.

3' Byrne's header is spilled by Andrew Lonergan, Afobe pounces on the loose ball and forces a strong second save from the 'keeper.

Listen 2 My radio is working ok for me in Mexico!

Wolves have had a decent chance for afobe but he missed what sounds like he should have scored

Would have been useful as Wolves Player for some bizarre reason has the Doncaster v Swindon match on due to some cock up.

Unfortunately there is a weird instant double echo on the commentary which will make it impossible to listen to without sending me round the bend.

So nothing from me tonight & I will have to rely on the rest of you for updates.

No echo on my stream Parkin... WolfHunting, does the link work for you?

Fulham film the whole of their games, surely will be a stream online? Gutted I couldn't make it but it would've meant getting up at 4 tomorrow morning to catch the train home.

Listen 2 My radio is working ok for me in Mexico!

Wolves have had a decent chance for afobe but he missed what sounds like he should have scored

No echo on my stream Parkin... WolfHunting, does the link work for you?

Clearly need to move up North or to Mexico then - just checked again & still there, unless its my set up though everything else I've listened on here today has been fine

God alone knows Roy! Sounds like a right balls-up.

You'd think that a radio station would have some prune of a producer just checking that the right stuff was going out on the right station wouldn't you?
I'm listening to BBC Wilstshire for fuck's sake!

Another half chance for afobe but he was off balance. Henry followed up with a curling shot just over.

You'd think that a radio station would have some prune of a producer just checking that the right stuff was going out on the right station wouldn't you?
I'm listening to BBC Wilstshire for fuck's sake!

Sounds like a straight swap then. There are probably literally HUNDREDS of Swindon fans sitting at home thinking, why the fuck are we listening to bloody Fulham and Wolves!

Fluid attacking football from Wolves according to the radio. Sounds promising.

This bloody commentator keeps getting my hopes up by making every attack sound too promising.

Plenty of attacking intent by Wolves...
Iorfa cross, Afobe falling backwards can't finish, the ball reaches Henry on the edge of the area and his curling shot is dealt with

Afobe has a clear header and should of scored.

Wolves look very lively

Cairney with a curling shot but a comfortable save by Martinez

This link is holding up ok so I'll stick with it till it drops...
Dembele is just conning the ref. Dirty cheat. Goes down very easily...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back