• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fulham - Wolves 29/09/15 Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fulham down to 10, Le Fondre slid in and Cairney went flying in and lunged in with 2 feet and has been shown the red card.

ANOTHER RED!!!!

Cairney off! Couldn't have picked a better player! GET AT THEM WOLVES!

Cairney sent off for lunging in with both feet

LeFondre and Cairny go for the ball, the Fulham player with two feet and it's a red card!

Cairney went in with both feet against Alf and the ref had no hesitation in whipping out a red.
Bad tackle indeed. Can we make it pay this time??

Have only just realised that Wolves Player is running approx. 7 or 8 mins behind the play. Thought I was listening to a different match from what you lot were commenting on.

Will try the other link again and see if they've left the echo chamber

Great bit of football from Wolves, broken up by Stearman long ball Batth could only get it to Dembele as Martinez saves well but by the time I've typed this, Wolves had had 2 attacks and are now on their 3rd...

Go for the jugular, Wolves. Oh boy.

89HANHg.gif

Batth and Iorfa make a balls of that... neither went for it and Flum get a free kick....
Martinez gets it rolls it out fast and hits a Flum player!

I'm typing this so I can get that 5 year old kid off my screen!
He's said, "Oh Boy!" 375 times now...

2 mins added on

You must be getting the signal after Aiki has finished with it in Mexico!
The link from Darlo is very good.

Darlo's link is still in the echo chamber down here - and the Wolves Player is actually a lot further back than I thought, clearly taking the long route back from Mexico then.

Its very surreal reading this while listening to that

Great run from Iorfa with a great cross which a leaping Henry can only head onto the roof of the net. 6 good chances and no goals....

Excellent first half, creating lots of chances...More of the same in the 2nd half please Wolves

Seem to be more interested on telling us about Andy Thompson's pub sightings.

Sounds like it has been a good first half. Probably didn't want the half time whistle to come. Hopefully we can keep it up after the break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back