• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fulham - Wolves 29/09/15 Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least it sounds like a much more positive performance, and we do have the man advantage. This could be a very precious three points if we could get it.

Goalless at half time, but it seems we have had the better of it. Just need to take a chance or two in the second half.

Sounds like it has been a good first half. Probably didn't want the half time whistle to come. Hopefully we can keep it up after the break.

Sounds like a different team. Well, I say that, it sounds like the team from last season who ripped a lot of teams apart. We're just a few players short of that side.....

We're passing the ball a lot quicker than we have been doing the last few weeks.
This seems to be the key + we're closing up the defence quickly which is forcing Fulham to lose popssession. We're really putting them under a lot of pressure.
This seems to be where we've been for most of last season.
Back on form, but we have to put Fulham to the sword in the 2nd.

SSN are showing incidents from our game btw. The red was a bit of a lunge with both feet. I guess it was a red by the rules but it wasn't nasty or anything.

Possession 58%
Shots 9
On target 4

Better than Saturday

A lot better than the weekend. Could do with Afobe getting those scoring boots back on and convert some of his chances

You will be pleased to hear that in Dorset Cairney has finally been sent off.

I know we are a bit behind the rest of the country, but this is unreal - think they must of started the feed from the beginning of the game when they finally did get it sorted.

The red card actually killed the momentum we had going for us, suddenly went very quiet and drab. Good performance though, I'd say we've been the better team, and created the better chances.

Not sure how Byrne missed, shocker. He looks nervous but got better Afobe could easily have had a couple.

Iorfa and McDonald have been beasts, Batth and Hause very solid. Price keeping things ticking very well and Afobe just needs a goal, he's played some very nice bits in build up play but need him in the middle more (though McDonald does keep looking for him)

O'Hara putting in a pitiful performance. shitting himself every time he gets the ball, hilarious stuff

Surprised by that, Byrne has played ok so far!

You will be pleased to hear that in Dorset Cairney has finally been sent off.

I know we are a bit behind the rest of the country, but this is unreal - think they must of started the feed from the beginning of the game when they finally did get it sorted.

Wait till you hear about Wolves' third goal Peter!

That dirty little shit Cairnes in his tracksuit has just come out and told the ball boy to get back behind the hoardings and let the keeper come all the way to get the ball himself to use up time.
Little fucker.
I thought if you got sent off you went straight to the dressing room and didn't have access to the rest of the game?

Le Fondre! 1-0. Ojo shoots, hit Le Fondre and goes in.

Have we scored? Radio cut out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back