• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fulham - Wolves 29/09/15 Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Class by JO'H for me. Fair play. Considering how bad his time was with us (and not wishing to make judgement either way as there is no point) to still do that was for me a good thing.

Just got in from Footy training, are we fucking class again then!?

I dunno. Promising stuff tonight, but we need to beat Huddersfield as well to take advantage of a good night tonight. Scarily, win that, and results go our way and we could be fucking THIRD

"Bye bye Bosworth" was chanted at Brian Bosworth back in 1987 and that's the closest thing to a proper British chant I can think of that's ever happened in American sports.

My mate always wanted a Brian Bosworth flat top/mullet combo haircut ... never thought I'd get an opportunity to bring that up :)

Wallace on for Henry in the 93rd minute. Jackett making his subs late AGAIN...

I dunno. Promising stuff tonight, but we need to beat Huddersfield as well to take advantage of a good night tonight. Scarily, win that, and results go our way and we could be $#@!ing THIRD

15 places in two matches; sounds like some sort of record.

Just got in from Footy training, are we fucking class again then!?

I was targeting 7 points from 9 prior to the PNE game. Last Sat looked like the easiest of the 3 and Fulham the hardest... A win on TV next Sat would be brilliant for morale.

Huddersfield game is on tv so there'll be streams available.

Verdict thread is open.
Go and enjoy yourselves...

Stearman is the last man off the field and is getting a rousing response from the Wolves fans.
Nice.
Nice touch from O'Hara too.
I like that stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back