• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fulham - Wolves 29/09/15 Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
James Henry smashes in a free kick, 3-0

Do they do this stuff in the States Alan?
Coordinated chanting of general ribald abuse?

Once in a blue moon. If we do, it's generally short, 4-5 syllables maximum. Shouting a slowly rhythmic "bull shit!" at refs is common.

"Bye bye Bosworth" was chanted at Brian Bosworth back in 1987 and that's the closest thing to a proper British chant I can think of that's ever happened in American sports.

We definitely don't do things quite as elaborate as you lot when it comes to that.

Perfect tonic.

Wicked free kick from Henry whips it in and Lonergan can't get close!
0-3.

Gorgeous stuff. Fulham fans just draining away.
Our goal difference is now +1

I wish these fuckers would stop reading out bloody tweets.

Darlo told me I should have gone for 3 - 0. I must listen to him next time.

Once in a blue moon. If we do, it's generally short, 4-5 syllables maximum. Shouting a slowly rhythmic "bull shit!" at refs is common.

"Bye bye Bosworth" was chanted at Brian Bosworth back in 1987 and that's the closest thing to a proper British chant I can think of that's ever happened in American sports.

We definitely don't do things quite as elaborate as you lot when it comes to that.

You do other things much better though. We don't really go for the whole ultra/tifo thing.

Bright's come on for ALF. Hopefully he can grab a goal.

You do other things much better though. We don't really go for the whole ultra/tifo thing.

I think you'd find that most Americans don't care for the chanting. Seems a bit OTT (even to me).

No telling why the difference exists. You love chanting, we love drums and horns; as long as it's loud I say we call it a draw. :icon_wink:

Wolves ‏@OfficialWolves 22 secs23 seconds ago
Bit of class from Jamie O'Hara, makes his way to the Wolves bench and shakes the hand of everyone before sitting down.

Wolves ‏@OfficialWolves 22 secs23 seconds ago
Bit of class from Jamie O'Hara, makes his way to the Wolves bench and shakes the hand of everyone before sitting down.

Hope we packed some hand sanitizer.

I'm not a fan of O'Hara but fair play to him, he didn't have to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back