• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fulham A 26/12

Oh look. Moutinho passes it forwards & not sideways and we score!

Now let’s go win this game.

Would have took that at half time and with 10 to go.

It's a point. Probably the most we deserved. I'll take it. Poor performance though.

Poor performance overall. Just do better in the final third. 70% possession and only 3 shots on target. Will take the point. The fact is we have only be as ten burnley out of the current bottom four and that's not good enough

Oh look. Moutinho passes it forwards & not sideways and we score!

Now let’s go win this game.
He was the best player on the pitch by an absolute country mile today.

Just glad not to have lost in the end.

Though we were denied a clear penalty, and the FK they scored from was bullshit.

He was the best player on the pitch by an absolute country mile today.

Him and Saiss were superb. I thought the second half was good from us if a little toothless until Cav got into the game later on and when we upped the tempo.

I wish we'd play at a higher tempo more of the time.

Deserved a point against a park the bus team.
No doubts flum will be going down playing like that.

I'd say we were lucky to get a point. I doubt Fulham really felt threatened, despite their lack of possession, plus, they had the more dangerous chances. They culd have had 2 or 3 more.

Only saw second half but a really frustrating lack of intent and urgency when dominating possession to such an extent. Cut them apart so easily when the goal finally came but then I thought there was some really poor decision making in the final part of the game. Fulham instantly looked nervy after the equaliser but too many players either dallied on the ball, played the wrong pass or went for goal from poor positions.

Him and Saiss were superb. I thought the second half was good from us if a little toothless until Cav got into the game later on and when we upped the tempo.

I wish we'd play at a higher tempo more of the time.
Spot on. Thought we played well second half. If we had had Jota we would have won easily.

Moutinho, Saiss and Boly were great.

Odd that sometimes we looked a division better than them and yet other times we were on the ropes. Coady just cannot deal with Mitro at all!

Adama was atrocious, Cav was short of his best but was still a 500% improvement.

Wouldn't argue that Moutinho played well, but today we saw again that when the poorer PL sides set up to frustrate us we aren't going to break them down by moving the ball around and hoping for an overload. They hold their shape too well for that. He or someone needs to play 10 yards higher up the pitch and hit balls out first time to the wide players so we get in behind, either at the byline or running diagonally towards goal.

Back