• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fulham A 26/12

Of course these cunts will park it now and hit on the break.

Bright first 15 minutes to the 2nd half but apart from that been very poor.

Results like this against shit sides is becoming rather fucking annoying.

None of our forward players have really contributed anything today. Has Helder actually touched the ball yet?

Too many sideways passes. Nothing sticking up top. Far too negative in possession. Saiss/Moutinho poor. Raul invisible. Bennett & Coady have both, yet again, been bullied by Mitrovic. Costa weak and bottling challenges again.

Getting a few positive results against the big clubs means nothing when we go and lose to Cardiff, Huddersfield and Fulham.

Truly shocking stuff today (so far).

The problem was during the two decent spells we had of possession we created nothing.

Absolutely no tempo to any attacks we have.
Always the same, up the pace and we worry teams.

I think as a forward unit we're not quite there yet. When we have such a high amount of possession I feel we need a different type of player in the attacking phase. I'm not knocking our players, but we need more technical players.

As I type, they score. Wounded,

Cav has done well but we do miss a Jota type and we really don't shoot enough or get into the positions to shoot against defensive teams. I think that's a tactical thing from Nuno. He'll adapt I'm sure of it.

Results like this against shit sides is becoming rather fucking annoying.

Not just the results, the performances too. I can handle losing when we've looked great but things haven't gone our way. The problem for me is the performances we seem to put in against the 'lesser' sides. I worry that some of our players see them that way, at least.

Didn't see a reason to take MGW off, personally. We were really building some momentum and had them completely pinned back. Bad sub, IMO.

We have beaten Burnley, Saints, Newcastle and Palace. West Ham when they were bottom but yeah, apart from that, we are shit against the lower teams

Great ball from Cav.

If Traore starts the next game over him I'm going to lose my shit.

Very good ball by Cav! Finally someone creates something.

Back