• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fulham A 26/12

Shite game so far. Can’t remember us testing Rico which isn’t good enough.

Now that we've got a hold of this game, Saiss lack of passing ability is showing up when we get forwards.

Neves on for him. Especially since Saiss is on a yellow.

Excellent cover by Boly there. We are dominating now, but creating very very little.

Excellent cover by Boly there. We are dominating now, but creating very very little.

Fulham are parking the bus at home. Seems odd to me and we're not potent enough in attack to test that. Costa has been very poor so far.

We’ve been absolutely fucking shit.

As Costa touched the ball yet?...
We seem to have forgot how to use Johnny too.

Absolute fucking rubbish defending at a set piece again.

I thought that was a bullshit free-kick. Mitrovic completely backing in to Saiss.

Inevitable. Utter shit. Another abysmal performance against a bottom 3 team. Disgraceful lack of desire.

Fulham are parking the bus at home. Seems odd to me and we're not potent enough in attack to test that. Costa has been very poor so far.

I think as a forward unit we're not quite there yet. When we have such a high amount of possession I feel we need a different type of player in the attacking phase. I'm not knocking our players, but we need more technical players.

As I type, they score. Wounded,

Every fucking time! It's getting very tiresome. Can't beat bottom sides.abysmal

They need to do something fast. Pathetic today

Extremely poor today. I think this one, thus far, is on Nuno.

Played better in the second half without looking too threatening, undone by a sucker punch of a goal.

Poor defending off a free kick.... again

Back