• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fulham A 26/12

Wingbacks have barely been involved, although Doc did start to come into it slightly. Jonny's not really attacked at all but then he's trying to play with Traore who today has the movement of a garden gnome.

There is def scope for Vinagre here, but would have to be with the caveat that Cav comes on to replace Traore as well.

That really was poor. I have seen Traore's name mentioned yet there were 5 or 6 who were equally poor. This is not a game for Traore or Coady. Also, if we are going to use a high-line we need to put more pressure on the Fulham back line. Our transitions are slow and we have Traore playing in a game where we are (assuming here) hoping to keep possession in the final 3rd. That's not his game.

As is being stated by everyone Mitro is bossing our defence but how do we deal with this? Playing Saiss hasn't helped at all.

Cav and Vinagre look like they going to come on

Ref letting too much go. That last flair up was because he failed to blow up earlier. Christie lucky to be on the pitch and Saiss should probably booked earlier for that pull back.

We look very poor in the middle, MGW can't get into the game and we fall over far too quickly.

Not sure what we need to change, but we certainly need to get hold of Mitrovic.

We get Neves on and we score more than them. They are cack at the back and we aren't even pressuring them. And get that clockwork mouse Traore off for Cav.

Wingbacks have barely been involved, although Doc did start to come into it slightly. Jonny's not really attacked at all but then he's trying to play with Traore who today has the movement of a garden gnome.

There is def scope for Vinagre here, but would have to be with the caveat that Cav comes on to replace Traore as well.

Bion I dont know you and have never met you but I'd rather you play than Traore at the minute !

Hopefully Cav drops deeper and more central as he did against Liverpool. He and MGW actually linked up ok when he came on against them.

Making a fucking awful Fulham team look half dangerous.
Stop Kamara and Mitrovic gets no service.

Going back to work. Ill check back in an hour.

Hoping for good news and your views on them!

Cav keeping ball and moving it much better. Instant difference.

Moutinho looking very good 2nd half. Think I'd be looking at getting Vinagre on to roast Chrystie.

Back