• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fulham A 26/12

Sky just said there’s been a bug in the camp - hope none of our starters are struggling with it

The problem today will be how we deal with Mitrovic. He will have the beating of Coady all day long in the air so I hope that very early we stick Boly on him, however, I feel he'll try to stay cantral to trouble Coady.

Should have been a penalty. And then Jiminez almost scores a belter.

How was that not a hand ball? Quality from Raul too

Jiminez looks really lively so far, tricky feet.

Also a very clear penalty not seen, handball by Odoi.

We are giving Mitrovic a bit too much room. Got to clamp down on him a bit more.

Just gave a foul away but quick balls into Traore's feet so he can attempt a one two and get behind is surely how we should be using him. Bit flat so far and playing too long into the front 2 too often for me.

We are finding it difficult to get MGW into the game just at the moment. Hopefully that changes because he looks mint.

Far too casual in midfield and losing the ball too easily. Both MGW and Traore trying to flick it round the corner then falling over gifting the ball back.

Completely losing central midfield here.

Traore has been dogshit.

Traore is a bag of nails today. Absolutely rubbish so far. But lets see how it goes, he may do something against their crap defence.

Kamara is worrying me. He looks to have Bennett on toast.

Awesome save by Patricio

Back