• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fulham (A) 24/2: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We look like we know exactly how we want to attack this Fulham defence. Quite the revolution.

Hope we keep this up and don't stop playing and pushing for more

All those guys on the podcasts: why is Raul in the squad. He’s a joke. Fck him off to the MLS. Well well. You ungrateful, entitled clowns.

Whisper it quietly but Michael Oliver has been good so far too.

Ream is going to be seeing Cunha in his nightmares. Got Tim on toast at the mo.

All those guys on the podcasts: why is Raul in the squad. He’s a joke. Fck him off to the MLS. Well well. You ungrateful, entitled clowns.

He does look better when he has industrious players around him: Jota, Traore once upon a time. He went pants when we went pants at creating opportunities and isolated him.

Semedo's upturn in form is so sharp that I can only assume that he'd been playing stoned under Lage (which I can't rightly blame him for).

Or Lage didn't know how the hell to use him, which is more likely.

Turned on just as we scored. Don’t think we’ve ever played badly in this 442. Have no idea why we don’t play it every game. Doubt we’d have lost to Bournemouth if we did

It's more of a 4-2-2-2 when we have the ball, and a 4-4-2 when we don't. Playing as narrow wingers.

Nunes and Sarabia are definitely more forward and central when we attack.

Turned on just as we scored. Don’t think we’ve ever played badly in this 442. Have no idea why we don’t play it every game. Doubt we’d have lost to Bournemouth if we did

Lemina makes a massive difference. He's making us tick.

I think Lemina missing against Bournemouth made a huge difference. We look a completely different team when he plays.
Freeing up Ruben to get further forward completely changes our dynamic in possession.

Very positive so far. 3 big take always for me.

1. Lemina makes such a difference to the team, allowing neves to push on

2. Having a focal point rather than fluid front 3 helps an awful bloody lot. Very good 45 for Raul

3. Semedo is reborn under Lop. Playing very, very well.

Yeah who’d have guessed it would help when our best midfielder wasn’t deeper than the cbs

Freeing up Ruben to get further forward completely changes our dynamic in possession.

In fairness, Ruben hasn't really been a big factor today. Few nice switches of play but that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back