• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fulham (A) 24/2: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Good feet by kilman in a tight area”

He didn’t say the thing !

In fairness, Ruben hasn't really been a big factor today. Few nice switches of play but that's it.

He's certainly making himself an extra body in the box. Think Lop is trying to develop him into a more 'complete' midfielder who can also dictate play higher up/score goals.

Fuck sake, Oliver, Willian has sold you up the creek there.

From BBC:

Fulham have lost 20 of their last 21 Premier League games at Craven Cottage when conceding first before today, with the other a 2-2 draw with Bournemouth in October this season.

Not sure why, but I’ve got Shrek ‘do the roar’ in my head now!
Fits perfectly

Complete side tangent, but our cats stalk me all day, and wife loves to go “but I love you daddy” in the pig voice when I get annoyed with them :ROFLMAO:

Fits perfectly

Complete side tangent, but our cats stalk me all day, and wife loves to go “but I love you daddy” in the pig voice when I get annoyed with them :ROFLMAO:
Love that! Fucking brilliant

From BBC:

Fulham have lost 20 of their last 21 Premier League games at Craven Cottage when conceding first before today, with the other a 2-2 draw with Bournemouth in October this season.

We love falling into these stat pits, tbf

He hasn’t been flash, but he gets the ball into feet, moves it quickly, rarely loses it. Doing it further forward helps a lot.

It means we can turn over possession a lot easier and attack quicker with him further forward. I'm glad that horse shoe has died a death.

Lemina dropping in between the centre halves to get the ball rather than Ruben allows us to play so much more on the front foot.

Excellent first half, one goal not going to be enough though I don't think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back