• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fulham (A) 24/2: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good 1st half bar the last few minutes. Maybe Raul's best 45 minutes in almost 2 years? Thought Cunha also had a good half, as did Lemina and Kilman. Positive signs, but we need to hold on in the 2nd half. All of that means nothing if we don't take any points out of it.

A superb half. My only criticism that we should be more than one up as we've been so dominant. Passed the ball excellently, Lemina and Dawson have been brilliant. I like the two(ish) up top too, we just look far more threatening. Carry on and we'll win this.

Lemina dropping in between the centre halves to get the ball rather than Ruben allows us to play so much more on the front foot.

Excellent first half, one goal not going to be enough though I don't think.
Hopefully we start the 2nd half like we did the first. We seem to start halves very much in Jekyll and Hyde fashion

Think HT came just as we were slipping a bit, which IMO means we managed the half perfectly.

We definitely get nervy when we have the lead which is a bit frustrating to still see happen, but Fulham's best players aren't goal threats and their #30 looks awful.

Signs of a Raul revival?
No. It’s one game. But equally it’s easier to play better when your team is in the front foot and playing well. Let’s be honest, previous 18 months before Lage prime Shearer would’ve struggled. Promising signs though

I don't need to be thinking about your wife saying "daddy" tbh
Don’t be gross.

Besides it’s common knowledge that I prefer to be referred to be called Father in the bedroom. Gonna get every pennys worth of use out of the cassock I bought for Halloween

Don’t be gross.

Besides it’s common knowledge that I prefer to be referred to be called Father in the bedroom. Gonna get every pennys worth of use of the cassock in bought for Halloween
"That was great, honey. Now for our post-coital recitation of the Nicene Creed..."

;)

No. It’s one game. But equally it’s easier to play better when your team is in the front foot and playing well. Let’s be honest, previous 18 months before Lage prime Shearer would’ve struggled. Promising signs though
I did say ‘signs’. He just looks more part of the game tonight. I wish him well after all he has been through.

Don’t be gross.

Besides it’s common knowledge that I prefer to be referred to be called Father in the bedroom. Gonna get every pennys worth of use out of the cassock I bought for Halloween
"That was great, honey. Now for our post-coital recitation of the Nicene Creed..."

;)
Furiously writing notes for next Sunday confessional
The thread has taken a strange turn...

I'm scared!

I did say ‘signs’. He just looks more part of the game tonight. I wish him well after all he has been through.
I know. Can’t let people be all positive though. It’s not the wolves way!

Well-known member --> Father t3ch

Lemina has been all over the place and Dawson is good and solid at the back, but with Lemina playing the game he is, is allowing Neves to move higher up the pitch to such effect that I can't remember the last time Neves was seen TWICE in their box HEADING the ball towards the goal!
What fun!

We only get bizarre thread turns when we are doing ok.

I think this half will see Fulham have more of the ball and we'll counter more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back