• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

France here we come and other 2015/16 Pre-Season Stuff

Won 3-2 Enobakhare with the last minute winner

Lets see if he can build on this...Would be nice to see a youngster come through the U21s and put up a fight for a substitute strike role

Lets see if he can build on this...Would be nice to see a youngster come through the U21s and put up a fight for a substitute strike role

Keita should have been doing this but decided he was better off elsewhere (although I had some sympathy with him when Clarke/Doyle were ahead of him, which should never have happened). I've yet to see this huge move to a massive club that he was going to make.

Ronan looks about 10

CJaUEUKVEAAiJj-.jpg

That kit is growing on me. Not a fan of the socks though.

Afobe - First match of the new season done. There's nothing better than playing games and a win too. Well done lads! #Ben10

Presume from his hashtag he isn't bigging up the Kids TV show and we will have a properly numbered strike force next season.

Excellent, squiffy squad numbering annoys me a lot more than it should. We need to get Edwards away from the number 4 shirt.

Excellent, squiffy squad numbering annoys me a lot more than it should. We need to get Edwards away from the number 4 shirt.

Not going to happen until he retires when he is 70 years old.

Half expected to see a bloke wandering past walking his dog / chien.

3 nice goals. Love the touch by Bright for the winner, top class.

Flatt could've done better for both of their goals though.

Flatt only conceded 1, he was subbed with the score at 2-1 (If Tim's Twitter feed is right of course)

Yeah, it's Burgoyne on the second, wearing 13.

Could have tried to deal with the cross I suppose. I won't pass comment on what side said cross came from and who's supposed to be defending down there...

Good finish by Afobe - he is really aware to the loose ball in the area and reacts faster than any one else

Yeah, it's Burgoyne on the second, wearing 13.

Could have tried to deal with the cross I suppose. I won't pass comment on what side said cross came from and who's supposed to be defending down there...

Go on Dan - you know you want to. Repression is not good for your heart

Harsh for the 2nd, proper bullet header, more blame on the centre half who gets made to look a right cunt for me.

Hopefully the assist on Wolves' first is a sign of things to come from VLP, lovely delivery.

Back