• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Football Manager

What a debut......(Hope he isnt injured for long though)

538069_10150858459721787_1628078962_n.jpg

My partnership with NK Zagreb is in place, two years for them to become Croatian citizens, now to see if i can find any South American gems worth investing in.

Only two years? Looks like I may be swapping feeder clubs...

Looked into it, looks like Croatia turns into a 2 year citizenship rather than 3 a few years into the game. In the process of switching now. Thanks for the tip.

What a debut......(Hope he isnt injured for long though)

Hah... awesome.

Last edited:
Lame, the club I picked failed to stick... now I've gotta wait like 8 more months until they let me request it again.

In the summer of 2021, and for the first time I've not brought anybody into the club. I've managed to move a shed load of players out on loan, and I currently don't have a reserve team as they're all away!

I was going to resign as England manager, but I'm enjoying the transition and two youngsters have come through who look like they could be incredible whilst one of my Wolves players, an Argie, who for osme bizarre reason has yet to be capped is 11 days away from being able to claim English citizenship. I just have to hope he's willing to be called up.

Bjorn is turning out to be a right sexy stud.... 12 in 8 games since his January transfer...

It leaves Wolves 10th in my first season with 10 games to go.

292592_10150859011211787_407444873_n.jpg

Last edited:
Anybody have any recommendations for a centre forward who can play in the trequartista role?

Just coming to the end of my 2nd season as Udinese manager and I need someone to replace the excellent Antonio Di Natalie who is retiring at the end of the season. I've signed Carlos Fierro and he's got bags of potential but he's not ready to make the step up yet.

Erick Torres. Kind of in the potential bracket though.

My squad has been amazing, looked to stroll through the end of the season. Late May, undefeated since November (and have only drawn twice), defeated Real Madrid 2-0 at home for the semi-finals of the CL, excited for the second game...

Utterly embarrassed 8-1 at the Bernabeu. Ugh I'm disgusted.

And then the next game I lose to Chelsea 9-1 what the fuck... That game sent me from #1 least goals allowed to #8.

How do I go like 35 games undefeated, scoring at will and being a brick wall in defense, then lose 17-2 in the last two? I even had my main goalkeeper injured for two of those months. Ugh. Thank christ it's the end of the season, so there won't be a slump to worry about.

Last edited:
Now that's more like it... 6-0 over Birmingham in the FA Final. I sort of got a Treble. Won the league, FA Cup, and Club World Championship Cup.

I haven't really played for about a month, but picked it up agains yesterday for a decent session in my Worcester City game. Got through the CL group of death containing Real and Inter, and have Porto in the second round. League is going great guns, we're 6 points clear just past the half way stage.

How do I manage my reserve team ?

As in, run their games, make roster selections, etc? Go into Team Policy and remove the coach selected to run them. If you don't have a coach selected it'll be your job.

As in, run their games, make roster selections, etc? Go into Team Policy and remove the coach selected as being the one running them. If you don't have a coach selected it'll be your job.

Thank you very much sir xx

Can I ask how I can do my own facepacks. There are a few players I need adding as I havent got them down. What are the pic resolutions (For the cut out ones), how do I add them as I only have FWF files for all in my folder. Do I need player ID numbers.. ?

The clean sheet run is over as I concede a penalty, and then proceed to miss two of my own and another 6 clear cut chances and lose 1-0. Typical FM.

Having to do my title defence the hard way - Lots of injuries to key players: Phil Jones out for the season with a broken leg, likewise my up-and-coming DM cover for Defour, who himself has had a succession of knocks.

Neymar's already bagged twenty goals this season and Matt Jarvis is (still) on fire marauding down the left. Hoilett and Sigurdsson (the latter out for a month with a knock) are dependable as ever and David Jones is getting more game time than I expected owing to having to shuffle my CM options (Mariga also newly injured, ho hum).

Still struggling to improve the first-team with one-off purchases though - Fiorentina and Spurs both want £70m+ for Jovetic and Bale, so I'm investing heavily in youth to bring through, or sell at a profit.

Out of interest, has anyone achieved a relationship other than 'Feels the two of you could become friends' or 'Has a fairly poor opinion of you'? - I've done everything but call Owen Coyle and David Moyes a pair of thundercunts but can't get that to change.

I find that killing people with kindness eventually makes everyone like you... If they say something bad publicly just say they're doing a good job and they're a nice person. Eventually everyone will feel you can become friends.

I haven't seen more than the two options you mentioned though.

Back