• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Football Manager

I find that killing people with kindness eventually makes everyone like you... If they say something bad publicly just say they're doing a good job and they're a nice person. Eventually everyone will feel you can become friends.

I haven't seen more than the two options you mentioned though.

I've seen 'so and so has no opinion of you'...

Sorry, I thought the neutral answer was a given.

UGH..... A coach I've been grooming for 7 years has left me for Barca. I normally just sign them at the higher wages, but my team was 20m in the red after the season and I hadn't yet received league/CL money, wanted 19k couldn't' offer more than 17k... now he's gone... ugh ugh ugh. Probably the best coach I had.

My 10m 16 year old has developed nicely, he's now 18 and has just scored a pearler from 35 yards.

I've taken Rot-Weiß Essen from Regionalliga Nord to the Zweite Liga inside three seasons. This level is a struggle though and my chairman is a cockgobbler who's sold my best players over my head for the last four windows in a row and pocketed the cash.

Can I ask where I put these leagues in my database ? And where's the German one Dan ?

I'll find a link later but all you need to do to activate the Regionalliga tier is click on "Set Nation Rules" or similar in the editor and it's self-explanatory from there. It's further down (eg Hamburg Oberliga) where you'll need an additional download.

GAHHH why can't I find where to change the default for loan values? I have to keep changing the loaner-salary-pay to 100% manually... I know I've changed this before...

edit -- found it... forgot it's a team policy setting, kept looking in the game settings.

Last edited:
Cant see anything other than relegation for Solihull Moors this season, i've had a reasonable overhaul of the squad for the Premier League but i tried to stick to younger players where possible and it really hasn't paid off, just coming into December now and i think i've only got one win to my name.

I currently have 130 players on the roster... :icon_lol:

It could be worse for Solihull Moors, the only team below me in the table are my much higher profile neighbours Birmingham City, the only team i've managed to beat all season, they're still winless! Newcastle sit above me, also with only one win to their name, that win coming against me.

Feel pretty sad writing a season off before Christmas, its still pretty close at the bottom too, perhaps a couple of inspired January signings could do just enough to give me a chance but at least its been a good money making exercise and i could maybe use my boosted reputation to snag a couple of free agents for a fresh assault at promotion next year.

Well, Worcester's second Champion's League campaign has again ended in defeat to the Spanish, this time at the hands of Barca in the semis.

Things kind of fell apart in the January transfer window - we were in a bit of financial trouble, as a result of the board refusing to anything to our 12507 stadium, and so I trimmed my squad quite dramatically. Sold 7 of my squad/reserve players, leaving me with a first team squad of 20 - still enough - and putting me in a much healthier position financially - spending £900k of a £1.2m wage budget, and with £22m to spend on transfers.

Then the board accepted a bid for my star midfielder over my head, from United. £30.5m. It sounds a lot of money, but at 22 this kid had everything. Everything barring long throws and marking was above 15, and he had all the right mental stats. There's only 2 players in the world with similar stats and I'll never get them, even if I *could* spend £70m and pay £200k/week. So angry.

Had a few injuries, but still going well in the league, until some fucked up glitch gave me Barca away, Liverpool at home, Cardiff away and Barca at home in seven days. Despite playing my under 18s against Cardiff (and my financial restrictions and shit facilities mean that these are all Worcester boys, and spectacularly shit) and effectively forfeiting the game (we lost twenty-nil!!!) the first team were still all under 85% fitness for the return leg of the semi, and we couldn't hold on to our aggragate lead.

We're nailed on for the league, being 8 points clear with 3 to go (hence my happiness to forfeit a game) and in the FA Cup final, so it's still a good season, but losing that player has really pissed me off. I was going to stay here until we were completely dominant, but as soon as we win the CL I'm fucking off to a proper club. Cunts.

I finally managed to get a bit of an upturn in form last night, picked up a couple of 0-0's then had a narrow loss at West Ham before finally picking up my 2nd win of the season at Molineux, things still aren't great but we were looking a lot more competitive in our last few games, hopefully that'll continue when i get back on there in a while.

some fucked up glitch

I played seven games in December just gone, including four in seven days. I won six, drew one. Stop whining.

Mind you, losing 20-0 is an unbelievable score, also because I'd probably throw my computer out of the window at such a result - I've only scored more than that in a pre-season friendly in FM09 (26-0).

I've not conceded more than one goal in a competitive fixture in nine months now!

Lucky you, i played League 1 Leyton Orient twice, FA cup 3rd round and the replay, and conceded 3 goals to them both times, long season for Solihull, though not as long as Blues, still winless after 22 Premier League games.

My defence is bloody brilliant to be fair, and I've got two world class defensive midfielders too. I'm playing a typical 4-5-1 now and we're destroying everybody at the moment.

Back