• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Football Manager

Does anybody get really fucked off with wingers who'll get to the byline, and instead of crossing, stop turn around and kick it straight at the bloody defender or back to the full back? Or, they'll get to the byline, cut back inside and shoot when there's attackers who are just waiting for a cut back to pass it into an empty net.

It does my head in.

You should be able to get Fierro and Torres.

There's a few cheap options in Scandinavia at the start too.

Hertha have given me nothing to spend so I'm stiffing Tench style on the bottom..

The 3d looks like lma 2004. It's shite.

And the 2D looks like it's 1984, so what's your point? I'm not expecting the worlds best graphics in 3D, but it's certainly better to look at than 2D.

Does anybody get really fucked off with wingers who'll get to the byline, and instead of crossing, stop turn around and kick it straight at the bloody defender or back to the full back? Or, they'll get to the byline, cut back inside and shoot when there's attackers who are just waiting for a cut back to pass it into an empty net.

It does my head in.

YES. I complained about this earlier in the thread. I'd have 3x as many goals if my men up front would pass across for an assisted goal. I know it can be done, I've seen one my players do it once. Once. In 8 seasons.

Any good free kids I should be looking out for inn season 1

I'd recommend getting a scout to Brazil ASAP and start keeping an eye out that way.

Last edited:
With 2D I can imagine the players passing it around, with 3D they look like puppets. I can also see the position of all my players, and therefore find it easier to make tactical adjustments.

The latest patch has completely changed the game. We're shite now, absolutely no consistency in our play and continually make ridiculous errors at the back.

The latest patch has completely changed the game. We're $#@!e now, absolutely no consistency in our play and continually make ridiculous errors at the back.

There's a new patch? I haven't noticed that..

Mine is still 12.2.2

Last edited:
Right bottom with Hertha after 20 odd games can't buy a win, changing formation to suit players, and still nowt. I really am going to have to read this thread from the start.

Right bottom with Hertha after 20 odd games can't buy a win, changing formation to suit players, and still nowt. I really am going to have to read this thread from the start.

You didn't exactly pick the easiest task to start with....good luck turning things around at Hertha! :)

I'll no doubt get the sack if the game follows the same paths as previous editions..

Theres a guy who comes through the wolves academy 3rd season every time called Rob Browne. He is really really good you need to keep your eyes open for him. YOu can get him on a free then about the 6th season he is a goal machine.

CHAMPIONS - Turned around a seven-point deficit to Chelsea into a win, thanks to Neymar finding some form and tonkings handed out to Sheffield Wednesday and Bristol City. Squeaky bum time when City pulled back to 3-4 at the Etihad in the penultimate game of the season but a dour 0-0 draw sealed my first title. Beaten by a very impressive Lyon side in the CL QFs though.

Just carried on with my Solihull Moors game, picked ourselves up from the demoralising defeat to Liverpool to hammer Doncaster in the League cup and then carried that good spirit over into games with Blues and Spurs, winning 3-1 and drawing 1-1 respectively.

I've only recently started using 12.2.2. Just beat United 6-1 though!

There you go. :)

A new patch seems to almost always screw up the tactics.

So,did you catch United and win the league? :)

Back