• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Football Manager

Evo Stick Premier.

I have now worked my way out of the Regional Divisions. After the ES Prem it will be Conference North or South.

Yep, should be Blue Square North next after the EVS Prem.

Should automatically turn the club semi-pro as opposed to amateur. If it doesn't you're buggered.

Duh it is of course Conf North or South next.

Getting confused at the list in all my excitement.

I've won the Blue Square South before with Woking. Danny Batth was a colossus for me but this was on FM2010, you wouldn't get him now.

A solid back four, good keeper (I signed Martin Hansen on a free) and a goal machine = win. Don't bother with small skillful players, they get booted everywhere and really struggle on the heavy pitches.

woohoo I can now offer contracts to players. Big time Semi Pro team now

Callum Willock was my goalscoring star. The moron fans slated me when I signed him and then he ended up being Player of the Year. Leave the management to me, you peasants.

Could it be your graphics card/drivers?

It sure looked weird.

I've downloaded the latest version ATI have on their website (I have an HD PCIE 4500 - I know it's a bit dated) even thought Windows 7 did that for me a few weeks ago. Installed and nothing's changed. I've gone onto eBay and bought an ATI HD PCIE 5450 so I'll see what that does. If it works I may upgrade to a 6000 series, then it's only the motherboard left to upgrade.

Callum Willock was my goalscoring star. The moron fans slated me when I signed him and then he ended up being Player of the Year. Leave the management to me, you peasants.

:shakehand:

Seems to be a neverending stream of complainers/pundits but they rarely have legitimate complains. Sold Connor Wickham to Southhampton for $15m, everyone bitched I should have kept our "best players". He didn't do anything for them and got sold to Chelsea for $9m after just one season. The approval rating for that sale was through the roof after a few months.

When I bought my main striker people bitched (he was rather expensive) but is one of the top strikers in the world and is averaging 1.5 goals a game. He's a club icon now.

FM should be viewed on "Classic 2D" all the way.

The 3D is crap IMO.

I've downloaded the latest version ATI have on their website (I have an HD PCIE 4500 - I know it's a bit dated) even thought Windows 7 did that for me a few weeks ago. Installed and nothing's changed. I've gone onto eBay and bought an ATI HD PCIE 5450 so I'll see what that does. If it works I may upgrade to a 6000 series, then it's only the motherboard left to upgrade.

Was it ok before Win7 kindly updated your drivers for you???

Was it ok before Win7 kindly updated your drivers for you???

I can't remember to be honest. It had crossed my mind to be honest and it may be the case but I can't be 100% certain.

I definitely had Windows update destroy my VGA performance before. You can roll back the driver if you go to the properties of the graphics card in device manager.

I definitely had Windows update destroy my VGA performance before. You can roll back the driver if you go to the properties of the graphics card in device manager.

It's greyed out believe it or not. I should have the new GFX card through early next week, I'll put that in and see what happens.

Why go through all that trouble? Just change the driver version yourself... takes 3 minutes to download a different driver and install it... No need to bother with rollbacks etc.

Why go through all that trouble? Just change the driver version yourself... takes 3 minutes to download a different driver and install it... No need to bother with rollbacks etc.

I've downloaded the latest version ATI have on their website (I have an HD PCIE 4500 - I know it's a bit dated) even thought Windows 7 did that for me a few weeks ago. Installed and nothing's changed.

Booz, have you deleted FM's cache etc?

Back