• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Football Manager

I had a very strange formation with Napoli, 2 centre halves, 1 DM, 2 wing backs, 2 CM's, 1 AM and 2 strikers. I rotated him with Cavani and Abel Hernandez.

I played that all the time in CM00-01. Legendary formation.

Duh it is of course Conf North or South next.

Getting confused at the list in all my excitement.

Then you were already at the heady heights of level 7 I think,no wonder you get excited. :)

Good luck in the Blue Square or Blå Firkant as we would say in Norway. ;)

Yes, they have more than 1 version on the website. Download an older one if the new one isnt' working. You can also try a driver direct from the manufacturer of your machine if it's something like a Dell, etc.

Right I have sorted it and I'm starting with Hertha. They have no money to start and th wage bill is lower then a midgets cock...

Woohoo Wolves are Club World Championship winners.

Going to try and sort some lower leagues for Germany out tonight or alternatively just edit them in myself. The heady heights of the Oberliga Hamburg await. I quite fancy Altona 93, I've played and scored at their ground.

3-1 down to Man City with 9 men and we fight back to finish 3-3. Brilliant!

I've now got to serve a touchline ban though.

You're out of your minds.

Commentary only for me.

It's so much fun when your team puts together a string of passes and just when you think you're gonna score.........the next pass goes back to your keeper. :eek:hnoes:

I've never been a fan of the 3D match engine to be honest, didn't got for the TV view until this season either.

Commentary only for me.

+1.

Had to appeal to get a work permit for Neymar - Unbelievable scenes!

Sold Henry to Elche for a mere £500k which pissed the fans off somewhat but I've got better youth prospects coming through and he had 18 months on his contract. Tried to sign De Gea but he won't even talk to me. Bah.

My current starting eleven:

.......................................Lukaku

Neymar.................................................................. Hoilett

...............................Mariga...Sigurdsson

.......................................Defour

Aogo..................Smalling...............Jones..................Azpilicueta

.......................................Courtois

What season are you in Wombat?

Jones has just signed for Chelsea for 33m on my game, along with the 35m they gave me for Smalling. Jones made his debut at AM!

I've still got major reservations about AI squad building, Chelsea now have 11 defenders on their books when they have gaping holes elsewhere.

I've still got major reservations about AI squad building, Chelsea now have 11 defenders on their books when they have gaping holes elsewhere.

Seems they're never gonna get this right,I've seen top teams with 8 goal keepers and no right backs...

My current starting eleven:

.......................................Lukaku

Neymar.................................................................. Hoilett

...............................Mariga...Sigurdsson

.......................................Defour

Aogo..................Smalling...............Jones..................Azpilicueta

.......................................Courtois

That's quite a Wolves team you've collected! How are you doing in the PL and Europe? :)

I've got an absolute abundance of quality central midfielders for England, but we're badly missing a clinical striker. I've got a decent one who plays for the Baggies, but he's not got any pace. Rooney is now 34, and although his mental stats are phenomenal, he can't play all the time, and can easily be marked out of games. I've got Zeli and Wilshere out wide, and they're either brilliant or horribly inconsistent.

I'm in 2014-2015, Nando. Second in the league behind a resurgent United. Got AC Milan in the first knockout round of the CL so that's a tough ask. Seeing what you said about Zeli and Wilshere is why I sold Marilungo - either red-hot or dire.

City approached me for Smalling but baulked when I asked for Coentrao plus cash. No interest in Jones since Arsenal bid £27.5m and he turned them down. Hoilett gets interest but nobody wants to negotiate when I ask for £20m plus 50% of any future transfer fee. Gylfi is on fire at the moment and I'm expecting a bid for him imminently. I'd like to improve on the fullbacks - Aogo strikes me as arrogant and both he and Azpilicueta can have absolute stinkers a bit too often for my liking. Trouble is finding the players.

Got some great youth prospects coming through too - Signed a Belgian winger for £150k and he's averaging just under 9 in the U18s with a goals/assists return which is frankly unbelievable - More goals and assists than he's played games! For some reason I can't get a screengrab though, but I shall continue trying. I'm at a point where I should be able to rely on youth coming through in the next couple of seasons.

Well Jack and Zeli just grabbed a brace each in a 4-0 win away at Finland. It could have been 7 or 8 if I had Fierro.

I've managed to get some of my emerging youngsters out on loan to some top clubs. Most of them were backup for me, so I've left myself a little light in some areas, but I've got a group of youngsters a couple of years behind in their development to fill in instead, and hopefully they'll progress as a result.

I've got players out on loan as important first team players at AC, Fiorentina and Valenica, with another at high flying Mainz who I believe could turn out to be the best striker in the world, although he's playing in the hole as Liam McAlinden leads the line. I've then got two more at Heerenveen who are my feeder club, including an Australian central midfielder who looks something special.

Back