• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Football Manager

I haven't played for a couple of weeks now because of that shitty blue pitch problem. I'm stuck at one match and no matter how many times I reload the game the pitch always turns fucking blue. I can't figure out a fix either as I've no idea what the fucking problem is.

Anyone playing FM12 try out crewe! up to 3rd with them all really young players but really not much budget difficult challenge but worth it if you can keep Powell! Luckily only Blackpool were interested in him. Managed to bring in Reckford, David Davis and Harris!

I haven't played for a couple of weeks now because of that $#@!ty blue pitch problem. I'm stuck at one match and no matter how many times I reload the game the pitch always turns $#@!ing blue. I can't figure out a fix either as I've no idea what the $#@!ing problem is.

Could it be your graphics card/drivers?

It sure looked weird.

Well this game is bollocks if I can't play it offline

If you haven't been online since getting the game then that's the problem,Steam needs to register you before you get to play...

2 games left and 3 points off the top spot!! The Roms are flying

2 games left and 3 points off the top spot!! The Roms are flying

And practically without players,I'm so proud of you son! :Victory:

Onwards and upwards to......well some other Evo Stik league I guess? :)

If you haven't been online since getting the game then that's the problem,Steam needs to register you before you get to play...

I did all that yesterday got a Steam login and everything. Now my hub I knackered and net is down its not letting me play offline.

I did all that yesterday got a Steam login and everything. Now my hub I knackered and net is down its not letting me play offline.

That sucks.I hope you get online soon.I know the feeling of having the game and not be able to play.

That sucks.I hope you get online soon.I know the feeling of having the game and not be able to play.

Yes I've ordered a new hub I've got net access on my IPad 3G but its pissing me off I can't play this version because it seems Steams fooker.

Do you have a desktop or laptop Quirk? Is it wifi enabled?

Yes I've ordered a new hub I've got net access on my IPad 3G but its pissing me off I can't play this version because it seems Steams fooker.

I'm guessing because you have no internet the game can't tell Steam it wants to play offline.

When you can't play the urge to play gets so strong,I know. :(

And practically without players,I'm so proud of you son! :Victory:

Onwards and upwards to......well some other Evo Stik league I guess? :)

1 game to go........1 point in it!!

and I hold a 1-0 advantage in the Naff Cup Final after the 1st leg

and I hold a 1-0 advantage in the Naff Cup Final after the 1st leg

2nd Leg (Red Insure Cup)
Uxbridge 1 Romulus 1
Romulus win 2-1 on agg

Now its Plays off or title. I need to win and hope Frome continue on their shite form from the last 6 games. My GD is worse than theirs so a win is a must

Isn't Frome the hometown of Jenson Button?

UNBELIEVABLE SCENES

Rushall 1 Romulus 2

Went 1 down early in the 2nd half. Frome were 0-0 at the time but Stourbridge were down to 10 men. It didn't look good. Got level with 20 to go but we needed a 2nd and Frome were still goalless. Last 10, it was kitchen sink time. 2 minutes of normal time left, my striker is clear but hacked down and Rushall are reduced to 10 men. From the resulting free kick....bang top corner and the title is within our grasp. 3 minutes of added on time called but the 95th minute we are still playing and a header from a Rushall corner is cleared off the line and the whistle goes......Frome failed to score so Romulus win the Evo Stick Southern Premier Division by 1 point.

UNBELIEVABLE SCENES

Rushall 1 Romulus 2

Went 1 down early in the 2nd half. Frome were 0-0 at the time but Stourbridge were down to 10 men. It didn't look good. Got level with 20 to go but we needed a 2nd and Frome were still goalless. Last 10, it was kitchen sink time. 2 minutes of normal time left, my striker is clear but hacked down and Rushall are reduced to 10 men. From the resulting free kick....bang top corner and the title is within our grasp. 3 minutes of added on time called but the 95th minute we are still playing and a header from a Rushall corner is cleared off the line and the whistle goes......Frome failed to score so Romulus win the Evo Stick Southern Premier Division by 1 point.

That's a great way to end the season! So what's next? Ryman? Unibond? Tell me! :zytrafumay:

Back