• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Football Manager

If a keeper is 5'11" obviously their jumping and aerial ability will not be identical to the guy who is 6'4". The stats AREN'T the same, which is kinda what my problem is...

Trust me, the height of a keeper makes absolutely no difference. A 5ft 11 keeper with 15 for jumping and aerial ability will be identical to a 6ft 4 keeper with the same stats.

It's a flaw in the game, but it is true.

You'd think it wouldn't be that hard for them to have a separate PA for certain stats that correspond to physical atrributes.

So for GKs height would affect the PA of aerial ability.

For outfielders height could affect agility and balance. Weight could affect strength and pace/acceleration.

It's a flaw in the game, but it is true.

I completely believe you. But. I've stated multiple times the stats are not the same. That's my problem. ; )

You'd think it wouldn't be that hard for them to have a separate PA for certain stats that correspond to physical atrributes.

So for GKs height would affect the PA of aerial ability.

For outfielders height could affect agility and balance. Weight could affect strength and pace/acceleration.

Seems to correlate pretty well from what I've seen. None of my shorter players are good in the air, none of my taller players are super fast, etc.

I had a player complain about not having enough playing time probably 12-18 months ago... he's been an almost constant fixture in every game played since... the press is STILL asking "are you still going to give him a run of games?!" and his info says "wanst first team playing time". wtf???? He's literally playing 90%+ games, and has been since the first complaint.

I had a player complain about not having enough playing time probably 12-18 months ago... he's been an almost constant fixture in every game played since... the press is STILL asking "are you still going to give him a run of games?!" and his info says "wanst first team playing time". wtf???? He's literally playing 90%+ games, and has been since the first complaint.

Have a private chat with him to see if he has any concerns and that should sort him out.

Just been offered and accepted the Ireland job, only in my 3rd season and I haven't won anything.

Have a private chat with him to see if he has any concerns and that should sort him out.

Also make sure his squad status is set up right - ie first team player, not backup.

The poor lad just needs to feel wanted by someone

I tried but the happiness convo was greyed out.

Also make sure his squad status is set up right - ie first team player, not backup.

He should be a first team player, but I haven't explicitly checked... hmm

The poor lad just needs to feel wanted by someone

Good call, I need to use the hug option more often. :D

I've gone from premier league manager of the year finishing 6th last season to sitting 19th with players coming to me concerned that the players have lost faith in me. The board wont trust me with request's so I rekon i'm up for sack soon... I did have the costa rica job but resigned after 7 days...

Yeh I got sacked. The fans were calling for my head and steve morgan responded this is definately Young wolfs, Franks, Langers and the bears fault how can you get me the sack on a game you have no input to?
AsUu9MOCIAQ4UR_.png:large

But how I love Terry Connor and Mick Halsall
AsUuqM_CAAEVuFU.png:large

Only Regret I have is Tevez leaving in the summer...

It got worse for us i think they may be going down now. Should not have sacked me
AsUw6DvCQAEKfYf.png:large

Just checked on this guy. Marked as important first team player, not available for loan, has no happiness concern option in private chat, and has played almost every single game. w t f.

Just checked on this guy. Marked as important first team player, not available for loan, has no happiness concern option in private chat, and has played almost every single game. w t f.

Just ignore it, it will go away as long as he keeps playing.

Give him something else to moan about, see if it over-rides it. Fine him a weeks wages for poor performance or something.

Just ignore it, it will go away as long as he keeps playing.

Not too worried about it, just more confused and annoyed than anything. His info tab shows he's happy at the club. I'm just worried that when his alternate comes back from loan and I start rotating he's going to have a temper tantrum. Hopefully it'll be gone by then.

Give him something else to moan about, see if it over-rides it. Fine him a weeks wages for poor performance or something.

:icon_lol:

You never know.

I had Doyle unhappy at lack of first team chances recently but it soon disappeared after I started playing him again.

Back