• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Football Manager

Hansen is decent. I got him for nothing halfway through the first season. First name Andre.

Johnstone has been shit in the cup games I have played him in.

at this point my squad is world-class or bust

it's weird because Johnstone was solid for me the last season. I ended up getting rid of my original keeper, who was 20 reflex 13 handling, for johnstone who was higher handling lower reflex. I think I like the reflex keeper more. even though SJ has 16/17 reflex the saves I see aren't even close.

What's the lowest level you can manage on the current FM? Have an urge to get back into it and seems pretty cheap most places now so might take the punt, do love a good battle up through the leagues though.

Getting up from North/South was a pain in itself, can't imagine trying to go even lower!

I did thoroughly enjoy making Gloucester the best club in the world, though. They were the worst off team in the North division.

I've been trying out an utterly ridiculous tactic that's actually been getting lots of results. 4-3-3: 2CB w/ 2 pushed up WB, RPM/DLP/AP, DLP/F9/DLP.

Basically every single player on high close/hard tackle (I get a lot of fouls), quick fast attacking meant to amass tries (30+ shots per game), short corners for shooting within the box, very fluid

It's under the steam workshop as Forest something.

That extra league add on didn't work for me, get some warning about teams not being in the right league or some jazz on one of the levels then the graphics go all fuzzy and the cursor isn't actually where it's displayed, you have to go about 2 inches left of whatever you're trying to click.

Guess i'll have to try another way or settle for a higher starting position.

That extra league add on didn't work for me, get some warning about teams not being in the right league or some jazz on one of the levels then the graphics go all fuzzy and the cursor isn't actually where it's displayed, you have to go about 2 inches left of whatever you're trying to click.

Guess i'll have to try another way or settle for a higher starting position.

Did the same for me

do you guys have buzzing issues during matches? game runs fine otherwise but the second a match starts, BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. this is something I've seen with other games where you get PSU whine from too high of FPS, but I don't see how to fix it. I've set all the FPS limiting options I see but still bzzzzzzzzzz. really obnoxious.

getting really tired of conceding because my keeper kicks into the back of someones head and/or off someones face and it bounces back into goal

25.jpg

just had an unbelievable season. "victorious wolves celebrate incredible quintuple!" premiership, champions league, euro cup (won euro league last season), FA cup, capital one cup

more amazing was I had awful injury problems in my shallow squad... only had 3-4 subs most games in the 2nd half.

what's really annoying is the club is still showing as 4-star reputation, and several players still asking to join man city (who just finished in 12th), etc..... :rage:

Sounds like you just completed the game! 2 games left in my first season and I'm top but only 3 points above 3rd place. eek.

right?? it's kind of disappointing actually because most of the squad is wonderkids between 18-23, so I don't even have anything to look forward to with their growth... it was our first season in the champions league. :icon_lol:

Hope I'm that disappointed too! Managed to cling onto second place in the end with a draw and win from the last 2 games

Back