• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Farage Ltd and Similar Watch

I relented and voted Conservative. Hopefully my vote goes some way to getting Dan Hannan re-elected.

There are some genuinely nasty people on the left of the spectrum. A quick scan on Twitter and the first thing I see is someone threatening anyone who dared vote for UKIP with a metal bar. Joking or not, that's pretty disgusting.

So this whole thread has been for nothing? Minutes of my life wasted!

I'm happy to say I voted Green. The only party who come close to representing my views at the moment.

I'm happy to say I voted Green. The only party who come close to representing my views at the moment.

That's who I'll be voting for later. First time I've not voted Labour but like you say, the Green's are the closest of all the current parties to my political views.

Never voted in the euro elections before but Farage has given me extra incentive to vote against his party.

Dropping in my postal votes at the Civic later as Squeeze and I only did them last night because we forgot!

I relented and voted Conservative. Hopefully my vote goes some way to getting Dan Hannan re-elected.

There are some genuinely nasty people on the left of the spectrum. A quick scan on Twitter and the first thing I see is someone threatening anyone who dared vote for UKIP with a metal bar. Joking or not, that's pretty disgusting.

Someone said something horrible on the Internet? Surely not....

& of course nasty comments are solely in the domain of those with left leaning tendencies. I can't think of a single right leaning person who hasn't been a little bit nasty :facepalm:

I'll be voting after work.

I'll pop down to the voting station when I get back from work. Like others, just doing my bit to try and ensure UKIP don't get in. Which I highly doubt in my area.

I'll pop down to the voting station when I get back from work. Like others, just doing my bit to try and ensure UKIP don't get in. Which I highly doubt in my area.

You highly doubt they'll get in or you doubt your vote will stop them getting in?
I live in a very strong Conservative area, William 'interesting' Hague is the MP who "represents" me so little chance of anyone but Con being elected but I'll still go and vote

The votes count across regions in the EU elections though, rather than constituencies or boroughs. So my vote goes into the pot for the whole of the South East.

The votes count across regions in the EU elections though, rather than constituencies or boroughs. So my vote goes into the pot for the whole of the South East.

Ah, gotcha....Going to vote when I finish work anyway no matter what

Where to begin with the grammar...

10365984_10154132179805268_5451248784843647021_n.jpg

You highly doubt they'll get in or you doubt your vote will stop them getting in?
I live in a very strong Conservative area, William 'interesting' Hague is the MP who "represents" me so little chance of anyone but Con being elected but I'll still go and vote

I highly doubt they'll get in.

Still - I need to ensure I do my bit so will be voting. For someone else.

I voted Green by postal vote. I tend to agree with a lot of what they say generally but in a General Election there is no point voting for them. At least every vote counts in this one, even to a very small extent.

If Adrian Chiles were on the list as an Independent I'd have voted for him ahead of UKIP or the Tories.

I voted nothing, well, i just didn't vote. Don't you have to be registered first? Pretty sure i've never done that either.

I voted Green by postal vote. I tend to agree with a lot of what they say generally but in a General Election there is no point voting for them. At least every vote counts in this one, even to a very small extent.

If Adrian Chiles were on the list as an Independent I'd have voted for him ahead of UKIP or the Tories.

Ahh, but what about the Olifijana/Ricketts Alliance party?

I'm coming round more to the idea that I should just vote in line with what I believe, rather than tactically. The Greens have zero chance of ever getting anywhere in a General Election round here, in fact no-one does other than the Conservatives. I like voting so I'll stick with the Greens if only as a fruitless gesture.

I voted nothing, well, i just didn't vote. Don't you have to be registered first? Pretty sure i've never done that either.

good luck in ever getting credit - not being on the electoral roll will generally mean an instant refusal for loans, credit cards, mortgage etc

oh and its illegal too, £1k fine..

good luck in ever getting credit - not being on the electoral roll will generally mean an instant refusal for loans, credit cards, mortgage etc

oh and its illegal too, £1k fine..

I've had 3 different credit cards and bought a couple of different things on credit with monthly repayments, never been an issue for me. Can't say as i know to any of my friends ever registering/voting either so looks like they could have a field day with those fines around Darlaston.

Back