• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Farage Ltd and Similar Watch

There is a view that Ukip is almost immune to rational political attack, since it represents a resentment with politics and modern life incapable of being shifted by statistics, reason or rhetoric. Clegg found himself caught out by this during his televised debates with Farage.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2014/may/18/ukip-may-be-eating-into-labour-heartland-support

What a dreadful indictment on the state of British politics, the awareness and engagement of the public and the media. Farage succeeding with a line of "You can prove anything with facts".

Any party that is proposing to bring back smoking in pubs automatically tells you which type of person it is trying to win votes from.

Nick Robinson offered farage 4 opportunities to apologise for his romanians comment in an interview. He declined all 4 opportunities.

Thats what lack of sleep does to you though......

How much truth is in this?

38406d1399980359-ukip-image.jpg

Nick Robinson offered farage 4 opportunities to apologise for his romanians comment in an interview. He declined all 4 opportunities.

To be fair, most politicians refuse to acknowledge a mistake. Remember Mr Blair being grilled by James Naughtie on the Today programme, he acted exactly the same.

That warmonger Tony Blair would sell his granny for political prestige. I can't work out why they never made him EU president - at least the average man or woman in the street has heard of him.

On my way to work I had to wade through a group of middle class white people holding placards moaning about racism and Tory cuts. White men with dreadlocks from Weybridge love diversity as long as it's not near them.

On my way to work I had to wade through a group of middle class white people holding placards moaning about racism and Tory cuts. White men with dreadlocks from Weybridge love diversity as long as it's not near them.

Racism & Tory cuts are pretty annoying though.

So anyone actually voting today? I did, not because I'm particularly interested in the work of the EU, merely so there was a least one person in my area who didn't vote UKIP.

I shall be and i only ever vote for one party, i'm afraid i belong to the 'you could stick a red rosette on donkey and some people would still vote for it' brigade.

I relented and voted Conservative. Hopefully my vote goes some way to getting Dan Hannan re-elected.

There are some genuinely nasty people on the left of the spectrum. A quick scan on Twitter and the first thing I see is someone threatening anyone who dared vote for UKIP with a metal bar. Joking or not, that's pretty disgusting.

Back