• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

FA Cup

Ah OK, then you might be lucky. Certainly behind the goal it's all a bit rubbish

3300 tickets sold so far, goes to basic season ticket holders without any additional games today.

C2r2zHwWIAEYQXN.jpg

Shall I buy my tickets online from my sofa or should I queue up for hours in the cold on a Saturday morning? Tough call.

Something Wolves have done well since they cocked up the play off final allocation is ticket distribution. One per supporter number with those with more loyalty points catered for first. There is the ability to link friends online by supporter number so that you can get tickets together. I really don't know why people would act like its 1988 and queue up for hours.

It won't let you buy them online though, keeps saying no vacancies. Phonelines saying 45 minute wait but cutting you off.

It won't let you buy them online though, keeps saying no vacancies. Phonelines saying 45 minute wait but cutting you off.

thats because there is no tickets together for u, choose a different area or ull have to get tickets away from each other if ur buying for other people too, they will be sold out today when i got there to collect my tickets the queue was back to the steve bull stand lol got told my tickets are not ready and to come back tomorrow kinda crap if u ask me, they could open up the ticket collection only desk to deal with collections oh well ill go back tomorrow to collect and atleast i havent got to queue for hours to collect now :)

thats because there is no tickets together for u, choose a different area or ull have to get tickets away from each other if ur buying for other people too, they will be sold out today when i got there to collect my tickets the queue was back to the steve bull stand lol got told my tickets are not ready and to come back tomorrow kinda crap if u ask me, they could open up the ticket collection only desk to deal with collections oh well ill go back tomorrow to collect and atleast i havent got to queue for hours to collect now :)

Wouldn't even let me buy one or select another block and there were plenty left. Got through on the phone eventually and all sorted. Block 223, row 7.

Shall I buy my tickets online from my sofa or should I queue up for hours in the cold on a Saturday morning? Tough call.
Got to book onto Coach No. 1 haven't they? I didn't have any problems at all getting them this morning online.

Sold Out. Think there are just selling now to the people queuing at the ground who've been wristbanded to guarantee a ticket.

Good job I decided that I couldn't afford it as wouldn't have got a ticket anyway

Back