• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

FA Cup

No upper tier on sale yet I see. So all those with the lowest preferences get the best seats. #anothermoan

Youngie yam a proud owner of a FA Cup ticket against Liverpool. Lower Tier Block 125..

No upper tier on sale yet I see. So all those with the lowest preferences get the best seats. #anothermoan
That's not fair, but as someone who will be trying to get tickets once it goes to membership I'll be delighted if in the Top Tier. The bottom has a low roof, pillars and the steps are tiny so the seat in front is disproportionately low

Another supporter number will be available from me if needed (though with my points total you won't be able to get them till the 22nd)

Did think about it, but research shows that logistically & (more importantly) financially I can't justify it, much as I would like to.

My last moan on this. London Midland pre Plymouth v Liverpool £12.85. Post Plymouth v Liverpool £23.85.... Grrrrr. Anyway Im set.. #nomoremoaningquirk

My last moan on this. London Midland pre Plymouth v Liverpool £12.85. Post Plymouth v Liverpool £23.85.... Grrrrr. Anyway Im set.. #nomoremoaningquirk
Anyway, go there and get a win quirk.. Just remember the win when Wardy scored the winner at Anfield..

Youngie yam a proud owner of a FA Cup ticket against Liverpool. Lower Tier Block 125..

Having met both of you (YoungWolf only briefly) I'm not sure how you're going to be able to talk to each other without a translator. :icon_lol:

You deal with me being a semi-posho, I'm sure you'll manage :)

You are a hero! Thank you so much!

I'm a bit of a posh sounding twat. But if Quirk talks like he types I may have some difficulties...

You are a hero! Thank you so much!

I'm a bit of a posh sounding twat. But if Quirk talks like he types I may have some difficulties...
He talks worse than he posts

Frankie, im a bit worried not predicting a wolves win and not heavily defending Mike Dean.. :)

Really excited about this game! My first trip to Anfield, the only pisser is the early kick off.

It's a good time to play Liverpool given their fixtures either side, but even against a weakened team it'll be a tough game.

Block 128, Anfield Road Stand Lower Tier, , Row 31 Seats 240 is my seat anyone know if that seat is shit ???

Back