• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

FA Cup

I really cannot understand Plymouths tactics. Playing fir a draw at Anfield was fine, but surely they would have come out with more attacking purpose in front of their home crowd.

They've got to attack now they are a goal down.

I think they've done OK, a couple of reasonable opportunities and played on Moreno being a liability down that side. Unfortunately the centre forward is dreadful, like Yannick Sagbo crossed with Frank Nouble.

I think they've done OK, a couple of reasonable opportunities and played on Moreno being a liability down that side. Unfortunately the centre forward is dreadful, like Yannick Sagbo crossed with Frank Nouble.

They had to try to actually attack once they went a goal behind. I just feel that Plymouth should have started the game on the front foot.

Ojo is still a cheating little shit.

No 4th round for me then (unless we can get a replay at home) - Liverpool with a 12.30 kick off is logistically (& financially) not an easy option

Just hope that we go there & play our best team (whatever that is?) as doubt that they will

I imagine tickets will be very difficult to get? Well, for someone like me who hasn't been to a game yet this season! (Reading away coming up though to change that..)

I imagine tickets will be very difficult to get? Well, for someone like me who hasn't been to a game yet this season! (Reading away coming up though to change that..)

If you have a supporter number then ask a season ticket holder who is not able to go if you can add their number as a friend on your account, then buy using that - gives an advantage in getting in before things go on general sale.

If Plymouth had won than I had agreed this with another TWF participant to enable me to be first in the queue to get a ticket

Right I have an extra AST going Youngie... I'll order both tickets and you sort me out next Saturday.

It depends on how the allocation is sold. We should get the whole Anfield Road End which is a massive allocation. We will sell it out, but there should be a good chance of people getting tickets as long as it is one per supporter number.

We have 8300 and they go on sale tomorrow to STH with 1100 loyalty points and yes it is one per supporter number.

Looks like no AST priority which is why I fucking pay the extra money. So I've been to 4 this season so do I qualify for the 1100 ?

That seems quite shit! Though the 1100 thing is just a rumour isn't it? Wolves said details will be released?

Looks like no AST priority which is why I fucking pay the extra money. So I've been to 4 this season so do I qualify for the 1100 ?

Would have thought that you would get 1000 for the ST + 10 for each game booked - so you might have to wait 24hrs

On that allocation any STH that wants one will get one. No way 2/3+ will go with that kick off time and on the tele

Back