• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

FA Cup

Looks like no AST priority which is why I fucking pay the extra money. So I've been to 4 this season so do I qualify for the 1100 ?

Probably not. I got an email from Wolves last Friday that stated how many loyalty points i had got because you can't find it on the site.

Sound so due to illness and not enough games I'm made to wait despite giving them £35 for sweet fuck all at the start of each season.

Hopefully it makes it to general sale... or quirk if the offer still stands! (Plus I'd get the pleasure of meeting you )

ASTs get extra points at the start of the season do they not? I think that must be how it's built in, they wouldn't bother having a tier just for people who've been to 10+ of our 15 away games so far surely.

I'm used to it now ;)

It's not brilliantly communicated by the club tbf, just say ASTs/1100+ points on the document and everyone knows where they stand. But unless something has changed recently then I'm pretty sure you get at least 100 points on top of your 1000 as soon as you buy the away ticket at the start of the season.

Ordered :) does anyone know decent car parks near the ground apparently the car park near the ground where i parked when we won 1 - 0 (wardy) is now permits only :(

When I went to Anfield years ago with my dad I seem to remember us parking on the carpark of a pub or social club really close to the ground, pretty sure it was only a short walk to the Kop end of the ground.

Had a quick scan on Google maps and think it might have been the place on Houlding Street.

When I went to Anfield years ago with my dad I seem to remember us parking on the carpark of a pub or social club really close to the ground, pretty sure it was only a short walk to the Kop end of the ground.

Had a quick scan on Google maps and think it might have been the place on Houlding Street.

Thanks, ill note that down, found another area parking is £10 but a 15 min walk to the ground not too keen on that tbh.

Last time I went to Anfield I parked on one of the side streets by Goodison and cut across the park. It was still there and not on bricks when I got back and I didn't have to pay anyone to 'mind' it. That was in our first Prem season though so probably residents only parking these days

My glory hunting child of the 80's younger brother is a liverpool supporter.
Would fucking love to beat them. Took the piss royally when Ward scored. That was a fantastic win.

If I can get two tomorrow I will dude.

Hopefully it makes it to general sale... or quirk if the offer still stands! (Plus I'd get the pleasure of meeting you )

If Quirk can't get you one you can use my MyWolves membership. I reckon it will go to general sale but only just, might be a bit of a mad scramble.

Same goes for anyone who wants one if it goes down to members, you can have my number, I'm not going. Away games are off the agenda indefinitely.

You suddenly find out how many friends you have when a big match goes onsale and you have access to tickets.

Same goes for anyone who wants one if it goes down to members, you can have my number, I'm not going. Away games are off the agenda indefinitely.

This offer still going DW? Can get my ticket but would like to get one for my old man if it goes to members. Trying to get another season ticket number but struggling.

Back