• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

FA Cup

I was in shock at selling 8300 so quickly. Think we could have sold 12000 for this one.

i like how they sold lower tier first and give the good seats to ppl that havent been to many away games....i dont care still be there even if i cant see the pitch lol

Seeing as how BT Sport have this one - is there any way to watch without signing up to them? (could if it was on Sky as can get a short term pass via Now TV & watch online)

Haven't been able to find a way with BT (unless they decide to allow it onto their Freeview channel which I haven't seen that they are likely too) - don't mind paying for a day pass to get it, just don't want to sign up for a contracted period.

Seeing as how BT Sport have this one - is there any way to watch without signing up to them? (could if it was on Sky as can get a short term pass via Now TV & watch online)

Haven't been able to find a way with BT (unless they decide to allow it onto their Freeview channel which I haven't seen that they are likely too) - don't mind paying for a day pass to get it, just don't want to sign up for a contracted period.

There will definitely be a 'river'

NowTV might be an option? Not sure how that works though but I know you can get Sky Sports passes.

NowTV is Sky only (Sky own it).

I wish BT would fuck off, they benefit no-one with their presence.

Get an EE telephone contract, BT sports is free. Hahah

Have a contracted phone/broadband setup so can't get out of that - was with BT & had BT Sport, but once the deal ended their prices shot up & wouldn't give me any of the deals they were offering to new customers so I moved

NowTV is Sky only (Sky own it).

I wish BT would fuck off, they benefit no-one with their presence.
They benefit me. I can't afford Sky Sports so a free channel on my broadband that just so happens to show live football is grand. Never expected to see Wolves on there!

Looking forward to hearing Steve 'Essentially Neutral' McManaman's vocal talents next weekend.

Do you get all the BT Sports channels then Langers?

I only get Sports 1 for free and the Liverpool game is on 2.

Do you get all the BT Sports channels then Langers?

I only get Sports 1 for free and the Liverpool game is on 2.
Yep. I've got BT broadband so they're all included.

I managed to get 2 tickets to the Liverpool game but I am working so will be sending them in the post to my brother so he can take his son.

I managed to get 2 tickets to the Liverpool game but I am working so will be sending them in the post to my brother so he can take his son.
I'd whisper that quietly. There's many on that there internet who are out to lynch people for buying others tickets lol.

Back