• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

FA Cup: semi final draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
I *should* have enough points with my 130 but would like to get an extra one if possible, so if anyone has a spare membership with the same points then would be most grateful.

How many points do people reckon will be enough for a ticket?

How many members do we have?

Not every STH will go and there is an extra ticket thanks to the Not so Phantom Pie Slinger from Rugeley...

I'd be guessing, but they'll also be none members who have been to 10 home games (out of 18) so far that will be included in that catchment

I do not have a membership number, but a supporter number. I emailed the ticket office to see if tickets would be available for overseas supporters with numbers.
I got a response this morning address to 'Roy' thanking me for my interest and to 'watch this space'
So if anyone does have a spare number I'd very much appreciate a pm for a visit back home!!

I have a 100-point membership, if anyone needs it. (Over 65, if that makes a difference.)

EDIT: Now gone.

Last edited:
Oh well, hopefully I'll be able to go to the final!!

They felt obliged to email everyone yesterday and say "we will sort it out, calm down" which no doubt was in response to thousands of stupid tweets.

Anyway:

BBC get first pick and I think they will go City. a) I don't think they've shown any of their games so far this season b) they prefer to show games on a Saturday, primetime if they can.

Everton vs Arsenal is on Sky at 2.05 on the Sunday and that is the only English game that day scheduled for TV coverage. So avoid a clash that would be easily preventable and both Sky and BT get their viewing figures (assuming they still care about that kind of thing in 2019).

So my prediction (probably wrong) is that we will be on BT Sport with a 4pm kickoff.

#justsayin

giphy.gif

My daughter's 18th birthday on SF weekend so life wouldn't be worth living if I tried to get a ticket.
The final, though - I might invest a bit of time and money to work that one out.

I hope the game is less stressful than the wait for a ticket :icon_lol:

My daughter's 18th birthday on SF weekend so life wouldn't be worth living if I tried to get a ticket.
The final, though - I might invest a bit of time and money to work that one out.

Take her to London for the weekend...

Take her to London for the weekend...

We are! But I suspect shopping, eating and going to see the stage version of School of Rock are more on the agenda. Apparently it's got to be all about her! Bloody kids.

A little surprised to see a £30 ticket option. Guessing that will be right in the Gods.

cacfa338-d5bb-4bb2-beca-f4157a59de0c.jpg

Watford vs Palace a couple of years ago. So yeah, £30 is right at the back. It'd still be fine, really all you want to avoid is some shite right at pitch level.

Last time I went I was in the lower tier (for that mighty clash between Ebbsfleet and Torquay), just below the aisle marking the upper and lower of that section by the number 113 on that graphic. View from there was excellent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back