• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

FA Cup: semi final draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't those with Club Wembley season tickets allowed to sell to others, inc resellers, but if anyone acts a tit in their seat it is their fault and lose their ticket?

Aye - but "our" club wembley is basically sold out already I think, so the secondary sites are advertising Wolves tickets. If we sell out, they won't be able to source any so the deal would be off.

Aye - but "our" club wembley is basically sold out already I think.

I know, just putting it out there as some people will wonder if some tickets that appear on the shitty reseller sites are geniune or not.

Not sure after spending thousands I would put it at risk to get a few ££ back

Agreed.

Like I say, I wouldn't even THINK about touching secondary marketing on tickets elsewhere in the Wolves end, because I think the re-seller is going to end up ticketless, as we will sell out through our ticket office.

I can guarantee there’ll be a story in the E&S with a photo of someone looking sad whilst holding a printed out ticket who’s been ripped off.

I can guarantee there’ll be a story in the E&S with a photo of someone looking sad whilst holding a printed out ticket who’s been ripped off.

and another about a fan who last went to game in 1999 who has missed out and thinks the loyalty points scheme is unfair

Interesting - Chiltern are running a special timetable on the match day to "allow for extra demand for trains from those attending the sporting event at Wembley".

Pretty clear they want us to hit Brum and go into Marylebone while Watford head in on the Euston line then, but there seems to be a prospect of extra trains maybe.
We were unfortunate enough to have to travel to London for a wedding on the morning of the play off final. We had to go from Moor St (with all the Villa fans) and Chiltern had a conveyor belt of trains running one after another. It was surprisingly well organised.

I doubt we will follow Watford on tickets!

Tickets for the Hornets' Emirates FA Cup semi-final against Wolverhampton Wanderers at Wembley Stadium (Sunday April 7, 4pm KO) will go on sale to all Season Ticket Holders from 10am (online) and 11am (over the phone) on Thursday March 21. Due to the exceptionally tight timescales involved and system constraints placed upon us, we have decided to allow season ticket holders to purchase two tickets each under their own Fan ID number

Also interesting to see if all tickets will be made available at once to STH's or if we break it down over days using loyalty points to prevent the website/phone lines crashing

Any logic would be to base it on loyalty points. Watford can Hand out tickets as they don’t have many fans.

Any logic would be to base it on loyalty points. Watford can Hand out tickets as they don’t have many fans.

They have around 14000 STH's, so opening the doors for a Thursday from hell for their Ticket Office staff

Really can't see us giving extra tickets away as Watford are (think they only had around 22,000 in the ground for the quarter final anyway).

How many of those second tickets are going to end up on the resale market?

If we are lucky enough to get tickets was wondering about transport, I know about trains and car/parking but what about supporters coaches? Do you need to have used them before or have some sort of membership or can any supporter just book and pay to go on them? Is the atmosphere good? or will they all be full of bellends?

So exactly how many STHs and members do we actually have? I can't see them all going. There'll probably be at least a thousand or two of each who can't make it down there for various reasons.

If we are lucky enough to get tickets was wondering about transport, I know about trains and car/parking but what about supporters coaches? Do you need to have used them before or have some sort of membership or can any supporter just book and pay to go on them? Is the atmosphere good? or will they all be full of bellends?
I've seen a lot of people talk about the Tatters Supporters club coaches. They seem to plan their trips around pub stops and they get an ex player on the trip.

£24 for Wembley which is decent enough

Www.tattertravels.co.uk

So exactly how many STHs and members do we actually have? I can't see them all going. There'll probably be at least a thousand or two of each who can't make it down there for various reasons.
No idea on members numbers but after STH's and whatever Wolves take out for comps/sponsors and others there will be approx 9-10k tickets left.

As you say not all STH's will go. I think the points needed will get below the 100 mark. I dont think many who have been to a game this season will miss out.

I personally don’t like going on the coach. But have had to use them once this year. As mentioned go with Tatter Travel rather than the official coaches if you have to.

i've got a membership and 150 points so I think that should see me okay.. my younger brother wants to go with me so if there is anyone who is not going with an eligible supporter number would still be looking for one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back