• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

FA Cup: semi final draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's times like this I'm glad my club is tinpot. We won't even sell out our allocation!
I don't like any club describing itself as tinpot, each on their own merits. The way the FA used to do it based on average attendances would have worked better for us, but IF we make the final versus City we would have lost out so you win some you lose some. There will be a fair few Wolves fans in your end though once your STH's have flogged their spares on.

So my two kids season tickets will be eligible to buy a concession ticket afaict. Does this mean my Dad, 68, can use the same concession ticket?

Will Wolves ticketing system be able to enable us to select seats? I know Sunderland did for the Checkatrade Final - but they moved over to Ticketmaster to sell their tickets, and will be from now on.

Will Wolves ticketing system be able to enable us to select seats? I know Sunderland did for the Checkatrade Final - but they moved over to Ticketmaster to sell their tickets, and will be from now on.
Hope so and could explain the wait until Saturday to start the sales.

Presumably the 100k who were at Chorley are all guaranteed a ticket?

You can GUARANTEE that someone will be in the E&S will be pictured with a sad face saying "I was at Chorley but haven't been since Mick was appointed, why no ticket for me, the injustice, oh the humanity..."

Vis is Frank. CONFIRMED.

After conversations with friends, I'm very pessimistic about my chances for this now. Meh, c'est la vie. I'll just have to enter every online competition I can find!
:icon_lol:
I've got no chance of a ticket but I can have no complaints.
Agree T-dan. I might luck out being a member, but it's exceptionally unlikely. I'm starting off from the perspective that I won't be able to go.
But it's a pretty fair way of distributing the opportunity to buy a ticket, and I class myself as already having been exceptionally lucky to have been able to attend a few home games this season. Every one has been great.

Unless I can work out how to make myself double jointed, pop myself in a rucksack, and say "pssst, kenny, carry this!"

There’s a lot of fatalism about tickets knocking around.

Obviously I can’t comment on individuals’ financial circumstances, but I am reasonably confident in stating that approx £100 would get anyone into the ground if they really wanted to go and could afford it.

People being fatalistic actually had plenty of opportunity to put themselves not in that situation. For instance by buying a membership and then going to the pre-season friendly. So they had chances. Woe is me now when we get to Wembley is hardly filling me with sympathy.

Not really seen that on here to be fair. Plenty of people politely asking if anyone has a spare number, but nobody claiming they are hard done by. Can't speak for elsewhere though

Oh well, no work Sunday then! I’ll be in the queue at 9 bang on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back