• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

FA Cup: semi final draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
So back on to begging... Could do with a supporter number for my son, I reckon an "U21 concession" will do but any number with some points would be much appreciated

Will log on early doors Saturday and get in the queue. Should have my tickets by the time I have finished my work in the garden...

There are some absolute idiots already sat in the queue online apparently. Unbelievable lack of ability to fucking read.

Interesting that they seem to have given us a few Club Wembley blocks. I've messaged Wembley Stadium on Twitter to try and establish if the usual "no colours" Club Wembley rules will apply to those blocks. It would be strange given the tickets are being sold by Wolves without such warning.

There are some absolute idiots already sat in the queue online apparently. Unbelievable lack of ability to fucking read.
Are they even listed for sale? So people are basically sat on the ticket page pressing f5 until 9am Saturday

Just checked out of idle interest.

I was number 679 in the queue.

I'll admit - I was probably one of them. Not because I believed tickets to be on sale, but because I wanted to see if they had loaded the interactive seat map onto the ticket site.

In other news, Wembley Stadium got back to me very quickly and confirmed Wolves fans in Level 2 blocks could wear colours as we'd be segregated from the neutral hospitality. However Wolves fans in those blocks would have access to the enhanced concourse.

Slightly controversial in as much as we are prioritising membership over loyalty points when it's conceivable that there will be people with more points than members

11+ games, all on general sale? Seems unlikely.

After conversations with friends, I'm very pessimistic about my chances for this now. Meh, c'est la vie. I'll just have to enter every online competition I can find!

Or murder someone who has a ticket. If I give you a list of names, you can do us both a favour.

Just playing devils advocate, I doubt people are actually in the queue. People would have gone on to check points etc. But then enter the queue. Even if you leave the page you are still in the queue until you get timed out.

Well that was all a bit pointless, but I’m bored at work.

So we have more Season Tickets Holders and Members than tickets to sell.

If you're a season ticket holder and can't work out for yourself if you've been to 4 (FOUR) away/cup games this season, I say you're banned from going.

A lot of people (well I know of some people), buy tickets without using their supporter number so don’t actually get the points. Stupid with the demand as high as it is, but probably didn’t think of the consequences when buying a ticket for Leicester in the cup for example.

It's times like this I'm glad my club is tinpot. We won't even sell out our allocation!

It's times like this I'm glad my club is tinpot. We won't even sell out our allocation!

Ha ha ha... Welcome. Maybe you could all squeeze together and give us your returns! :icon_lol:

I've got no chance of a ticket but I can have no complaints.

It's unfortunate for me that our success is coming at a stage in my life where it's spend £30 on a match or spend £30 on the kids but I'll definitely be upping my game next season.

I've got no chance of a ticket but I can have no complaints.

Unacceptable. Call yourself a Wolves fan? Kick off and moan or state some obscure game you attended and how it's not fair you cant get a ticket but some fan who only started going this season can.

Up your game man...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back