• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

FA Cup: semi final draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wolves would also like to remind supporters of legislation on ticket touts and can confirm that appropriate action has been taken against a number of ticket holders who have been attempting resale online. In all cases, tickets have been cancelled and buying privileges withdrawn.

HAHAHAHAHA

Wolves would also like to remind supporters of legislation on ticket touts and can confirm that appropriate action has been taken against a number of ticket holders who have been attempting resale online. In all cases, tickets have been cancelled and buying privileges withdrawn.

Oooof - I personally I am glad this has happened as some imbeciles were clearly looking to profit from the desperation of other fans.

They say they have targeted the resellers. Have they gone on the resale sites, looked whose selling, cross referenced with the supporter number that bought that ticket and then banned them? Brutal but needs to be done

Interesting to see what Watford have done with that as the one secondary market I looked at there were a shedload of their seats up for sale at very inflated prices - always going to be a problem when you haven't enough S/T holders so offer them 2 on the first purchase.

They say they have targeted the resellers. Have they gone on the resale sites, looked whose selling, cross referenced with the supporter number that bought that ticket and then banned them? Brutal but needs to be done

Looks like it. Fair play I say.

Gutter for those that have been ripped off and I hope they are aware before they they travel down to the game though

Looks like that is exactly what they have done. I commend them for it.

Has everybody had their tickets yet? The ones I ordered on Tuesday arrived on Thursday, but the one I ordered on Wednesday hasn't come yet.

Surely can’t take their season ticket off them though!?

Surely can’t take their season ticket off them though!?

It has removed their buying privileges. That suggests other tickets, not the ST that they already hold. Good luck with trying to renew though...

I find it bizarre that a fan would want to resell their ticket to this game, games like this haven’t come along very often. Fair enough if you can’t make it and give it to friends or family, but to Rip off a random fan isn’t on.

Precisely my thoughts. If you knew you couldn't go, either don't book a ticket and let someone else have a go, or buy a ticket and pass it on to a family member or friend who would not be able to purchase before the sell-out, at no more than face value. The moment it becomes profiteering my disgust level rises to somewhere around nuclear. Draconian punishments clearly are needed to stop the practice.

How many games would you have had to attend to meet the 100 points for this batch?

Membership gets you 100 points on its own, we haven't offered any tickets to non-members.

This is the first year in about a decade I’ve not got round to getting membership. Not complaining, It’s my choice after a tough year financially, but Sod’s law :D

Don’t suppose I’d be able to phone up for membership and ask about a ticket at the same time...

You could do, but loyalty points for this one got frozen a while ago :)

You would get some very small priority for the glamour game against er, Fulham I suppose.

Ah well, would probably struggle to justify the cost of the travel to London anyway so saves me that conversation!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back