• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

FA Cup: semi final draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
:D

Many times the coaches used by Cannock Wolves would break down on way back from games until they moved to getting the coaches from Leons

Happened to me coming back from Leeds Road Huddersfield in about 1989. We spent a good couple of hours in a shopping precinct in Warrington. Strange things you remember I had my first can of coke without a ring pull whilst there.

Mine just turned up, but wasn't fussed about an email as long as the ticket turned up in good time.

Also shows full price instead of a concession, but then I've still paid the concession price so they can print what they want on it really

T-Dan...

If anyone else has a supporter number that I can use for tomorrow that'd be greatly appreciated guys! There's 100% a few pints in it for someone!

I am thinking Metropolitan line now. Euston square rather than Baker Street and fewer station stops to Wembley Park. Trouble is I have no idea about the regularity of the Met service on Sundays.

I am thinking Metropolitan line now. Euston square rather than Baker Street and fewer station stops to Wembley Park. Trouble is I have no idea about the regularity of the Met service on Sundays.
Just checked and the met line is running every 5 mins on Sunday.

You probably wont get to Wembley until 3.45...

Chap that lives by me goes with Tatters and says they book into pubs on the route to the away games. You may even get to meet ex playing legends such as Colin Taylor

I’ll get an autograph for Deutsch.

Been offered two tickets to the final via Club Wembley. Decisions to be made...

I mean seeing if I can take the time off work knowing it'll be a pisser to get to the final...unless I worm my sweet way into BAE's corporate gig.

I checked earlier and there still seemed tickets available in the Club Wembley level.

I know a guy who got 6 and two have dropped out.

TBH I still don't think I'm going to be able to wangle any time away from work on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back