• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

FA Cup: semi final draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Precisely my thoughts. If you knew you couldn't go, either don't book a ticket and let someone else have a go, or buy a ticket and pass it on to a family member or friend who would not be able to purchase before the sell-out, at no more than face value. The moment it becomes profiteering my disgust level rises to somewhere around nuclear. Draconian punishments clearly are needed to stop the practice.

I didn't fancy it. Apparently there's something wrong with me for not wanting to!! Still I let a family friend use mine, who said he could have cried. Also used to take me as a kid and pay for stuff etc. So I did a good deed for him.

I'll cross the final bridge if we come to it.

Nobody could ever accuse you of being weird B3h.

I didn't fancy it. Apparently there's something wrong with me for not wanting to!! Still I let a family friend use mine, who said he could have cried. Also used to take me as a kid and pay for stuff etc. So I did a good deed for him.

I'll cross the final bridge if we come to it.

Saving your Wembley trip for the final? These semi's don't seem right to be held at Wembley but tbh even Old Trafford isn't big enough so maybe its good and gives more people a chance.

Any decison over turned by VAR in the Semi Finals the replay will be shown on the screens at Wembley

:Cheerleader::driving::disco::bananasex::Victory:

I’m guessing you scored a ticket Vis. No VAR announcement could make you that emoji happy!

Lol, yeah. There were another couple of hundred tickets released and managed to bag one. Beer?

Depends whether we are getting trains into Euston or Marylebone I guess. For Wembley itself the Torch is probably going to be the best bet. Flaming Grill so bog standard but should at least have some reasonable amount of space. Probably want to be in there before the coaches all arrive which is likely to be about 1.30 I guess.

Depends whether we are getting trains into Euston or Marylebone I guess. For Wembley itself the Torch is probably going to be the best bet. Flaming Grill so bog standard but should at least have some reasonable amount of space. Probably want to be in there before the coaches all arrive which is likely to be about 1.30 I guess.

We’re leaving at 7:45 so it had better be before fucking 13:30 when we get there. Let us know where we’re all meeting up.

I have a very vivid memory of the coach back from the Sherpa Van arriving back at Molineux at 3am. We left on time and did not stop at all...

We’re leaving at 7:45 so it had better be before fucking 13:30 when we get there. Let us know where we’re all meeting up.

You on one the official coaches or going with Tatters?

I have a very vivid memory of the coach back from the Sherpa Van arriving back at Molineux at 3am. We left on time and did not stop at all...

Did it go via Cornwall?

I remember going with Cannock Wolves as my Dad was in charge of taking the bookings for them at that time. The coach stopped on the way back and we got home around midnight

Did it go via Cornwall?

I remember going with Cannock Wolves as my Dad was in charge of taking the bookings for them at that time. The coach stopped on the way back and we got home around midnight
It got lost.... Think it was Hatherton Wolves, since we always went in there before matches.

Now I'm older and better versed in geography I can appreciate how monumentally stupid you have to be to miss the M40 when leaving Wembley.

It got lost....

:D

Many times the coaches used by Cannock Wolves would break down on way back from games until they moved to getting the coaches from Leons

Fans with 20 or more loyalty points can purchase tickets from 10am tomorrow...and I still can't get one :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back