• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

FA Cup: semi final draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deflecting criticism of Rui with, 'but Ruddy' is no better than defending Troare earlier in the season with 'but Costa'.

I agree with Slink, although overall Rui is the better keeper I don't think there's a lot in it at the moment if anything I've felt more confident with Ruddy in goal for his last 3 games than I have Patricio over the same period.

semi final tickets
"We will e-mail supporters once their tickets have been dispatched"

Anyone get emails before getting their tickets delivered?

semi final tickets

Nah, mine just arrived. Surprisingly all marked as full price tickets, rather than the one full price and 2 concessions I expected (and paid for).

semi final tickets

Nah, mine just arrived. Surprisingly all marked as full price tickets, rather than the one full price and 2 concessions I expected (and paid for).

Mine just turned up, but wasn't fussed about an email as long as the ticket turned up in good time.

Also shows full price instead of a concession, but then I've still paid the concession price so they can print what they want on it really

Mine just turned up, but wasn't fussed about an email as long as the ticket turned up in good time.

Also shows full price instead of a concession, but then I've still paid the concession price so they can print what they want on it really

Yes, I was just slightly worried that it would say U21 concession as my OAP Dad is using it :)

I’m in not through the draw but through a contact absolutely buzzing.

It’s a she and no and I’m not getting it as a free loader either.

I wonder how many people entered the draw
dread to think to be honest. Especially with the multiple entries if you have all the social media accounts (which I don't, so only 1 entry for me...)
Yes. I keep eagerly checking my email but no joy!
Ah well, assume I had no joy then.
I can't afford a new tv like someone posted earlier. However, after almost 5 years I have finally got to the stage where I've had the cash to have a tv ariel fitted (up til now, it was a foot long piece of wire acting as an ariel, fine except when traffic was heavy, a bus passed the house, a car parked outside, or extreme weather).

When we make the final flight back home are currently running at $1100 for a return flight!!!

I haven't given up yet, I presume the club will make some sort of announcement to say all the tickets have gone.

If I had a twitter account I might look out for posts from winners. I don't, and that would only upset me anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back