• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

FA Cup: semi final draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get that, just don't know what the point is, unless they bought the membership on the off chance of making a Cup Semi

That's part of the reason why I decided not to get a membership. I didn't really expect it to help me much in getting the odd match ticket (plus I can usually use my brother's season ticket once or twice a season) and didn't realistically think there would be a cup semi or final to try and get tickets for.

Obviously, I highly regret the decision now and will be buying a membership this summer!

Just got a fourth ticket with 110 points, amazingly only 4 rows away from the other three. Looks like there are about 100 or so left

Do you need a membership to be on ST waiting list?

Sold out I think

Yep.

Done and dusted. Been mentioned a lot but Wolves nailed the sale of the tickets, despite some proper pant wetting on Monday evening from a section of fans. Faultless in my opinion.

Despite my technical difficulties on Saturday it is impossible to argue with the way Wolves have shifted the tickets. Quick, fair, seamless. Played anabsolute blinder

Yep.

Done and dusted. Been mentioned a lot but Wolves nailed the sale of the tickets, despite some proper pant wetting on Monday evening from a section of fans. Faultless in my opinion.

Agreed. My pants are still a little damp for not getting to sit as close to the halfway line as possible, but I am slowly getting over it..

Yep, very impressive by the club. I did initially wonder why we took longer than the other 3 clubs to put our tickets on sale but clearly we were making sure we had our own system in place.

Agreed. My pants are still a little damp for not getting to sit as close to the halfway line as possible, but I am slowly getting over it..

Some proper lost their shit over it.

Then it moved to moaning about coaches when non were available to book. At that point 77 coaches had been sold out. No doubt Wolves were trying to get more in and about 4 hours after the breakdown started Wolves added another 15 coaches

Got 2 next to each other in 508 on 110 points. Relieved isn’t the word!

Not Sold just yet...Looks like a few seats extra have appeared.

I get that, just don't know what the point is, unless they bought the membership on the off chance of making a Cup Semi

I’m in that kind of ‘is-there-any-point-getting-a-membership-this-season’ catergory.

Myself and my lad (Cambridge and Brighton) have been members for years, which gave reasonable access to three or four ‘homes’ and a similar number of southern ‘aways’ each season.

It was pretty clear a stand-alone membership wasn’t going to be enough to qualify for match tickets this season, so for the first time 10/15 years didn’t renew the membership. It would appear the 50-odd quid (or whatever it would’ve been to renew) is money well saved.

Would have loved to get to the semi, or even a Prem game for that matter, but hey-ho. Success has been double sided for us.

No complaints though, just a bit gutting all the same.

‘Wolves Cash’
Eligibility to join Season Ticket Waiting List (when applicable)
Official Wolves leather smartcard wallet
Opportunity to attend exclusive member events
Discounts from selected partners
10% off food at Sir Jack’s at Molineux

So say the website, anyway. But I expect, too, that others feel it's nice to be part of the club in some way, even if they don't have the opportunity to attend.

Need to find someone to watch the game with in the pub now...every one I know is either going to Wembley or busy (or maybe are just trying to avoid me!)

My mate had 100 points because he intended on using his memberships (him and his son), but his cousin who’s a STH started bunging him his two season tickets as he was working away a lot. So he never built the points up on his own membership and when he needed them to start buying tickets he hadn’t got them. He came to the London with us once, Spurs I think it was.

Need to find someone to watch the game with in the pub now...every one I know is either going to Wembley or busy (or maybe are just trying to avoid me!)

You could have had the ticket I got with my 110 points today but Banjo has given it away already...

Well I left that right until the end but my mate somehow got hold of a supporter number from a member who isn't going. And a spare seat on our coach became available too. Phew.

Up in the gods but I don't give a fuck about that.

You could have had the ticket I got with my 110 points today but Banjo has given it away already...

I'd have preferred it if you hadn't mentioned that tbh... :icon_lol:

Needless to say, if anybody somehow ends up with a spare ticket then I'll happily look at buying it from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back