• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

FA Cup: semi final draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gave my tickets to my dad and step brother + nephew.

Step brother is being a nob winding me up via WhatsApp and bragging on Facebook.

He's also not said thanks yet. He might get a very big shock when i give them to someone else, the twat.

On a side note, the folks who have been to away matches this season that say;

They have no season ticket (Not away season ticket but home season ticket!!)

Say they only have XXXX amount of points (low number) but stil get away tickets.
Fucking baffles me.

Must be buying them off other season ticket holders.

ALl gone now unless you have a wheelchair, 200 left at 3pm. Was on the site when they went on sale and was 655 in the queue. Luck of the draw

So say the website, anyway. But I expect, too, that others feel it's nice to be part of the club in some way, even if they don't have the opportunity to attend.

Yeah, I wrestled with that, you feel a sense of betrayal when you don’t renew.

But at 50 quid (2 x £25) with no real advantage (to us at least), it seemed daft flushing that down the drain.

Looks like it’s going to be a bit of a sabbatical for a while I’m afraid.

So say the website, anyway. But I expect, too, that others feel it's nice to be part of the club in some way, even if they don't have the opportunity to attend.

Suppose this it for me, also son signed up for Young Wolves and he got a few bits and bobs along with that (plus a christmas card) so is worth it for him.

Anyway I am shouting first dibs on any tickets becoming available for the charity shield in August.

Gave my tickets to my dad and step brother + nephew.

Step brother is being a nob winding me up via WhatsApp and bragging on Facebook.

He's also not said thanks yet. He might get a very big shock when i give them to someone else, the twat.

I've got a 16 year old who will have your step-brother's ticket and be extremely grateful :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Well done Wolves for managing this well - bit of a scramble over the last 2 days when members could get in, though that was always going to happen.

Went to login just now to see where we were, didn't bother as there is a massive queue & less than 200 seats left.

We will still have more there than the capacity of Molineux (& a proportion of that are away fans anyway) - anyone who has a membership & attended at least 2 games should have been able to get in.

Tickets available on secondary sites for the Watford end, but at roughly double the face value.

Tickets left are all in the disabled section :(

I volunteer for a charity dealing in aids for the disabled - we have a load of wheelchairs, though not sure that I want to bother hauling one up there!

So what are the odds on Wolves scoring in the semi final and 20 "wheelchair fans" being miraculously cured and jumping up? ;)

So what are the odds on Wolves scoring in the semi final and 20 "wheelchair fans" being miraculously cured and jumping up? ;)
Cyber is currently googling "Alf Garnett at football" gifs...

Anyone wants their legs breaking, just let me know.

Tickets available on secondary sites for the Watford end, but at roughly double the face value.

Having looked again at that site then there are a few tickets in the Wolves end listed (but really very few) & the prices are far far higher than in the Watford end

Absolutely delighted, me and my lad have our tickets, in the cheap seats so will probably need a rope to get up there but I don't care at all, just chuffed to be able to go, can't wait.
My lad booked the tickets but it said coaches were sold out, anybody used Tatters travels, any good, will Wolves put more coaches on?

Wolves have already put a second load of coaches on. I would be a little surprised if there was a third. For a start, where the hell do they park in excess of eighty coaches to do the pickup? It will cause gridlock on Waterloo Road and Stafford Street.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back