• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

FA Cup: semi final draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
I presume they are leaving the blocks next to Wolves fans until last? If that is the case is it correct to expect them to be offered up to us, or would they just go on standard general sale to whoever? Although I guess that pretty much amounts to the same thing

How can you have that many seats left over. It makes no sense. Do they not have any closet/part time/bandwagon fans?

How can you have that many seats left over. It makes no sense. Do they not have any closet/part time/bandwagon fans?

No, they're shit... Small time nothing! (my sister and her hubby are ST holders so I'm allowed to mock) :icon_lol:

They started at 2 tickets per STH as well. Brighton are struggling to sell for the first game too.

Should be okay for the morning then!

Brighton surprises me as they have not got this far for 36 years. Watford less so as it's only a couple of years since they were last there so there's not the novelty factor and because they are playing us rather than one of the Sky 6 there's not the plastic element who live in that area but support one of those teams to top it up. I'd also imagine their proximity to Wembley takes away the 'day out' with your Watford suporting mates factor as well, going half a dozen stops on the tube to a shitty overcrowded pub isn't going to be that appealing.

No chance of getting extra tickets from Watfords allocation. All their blocks are up for sale. Currently sitting on around 29k sold, so they either have a busy day like us or there will be a fair few empty seats in their end

Brighton are a weird cup side. They got Palace last year and only pulled in 14k for their pretend derby.

All done and dusted this morning.

Wembley here I come!

Not much traffic in the website this morning. There should be some left for the 120 bracket.

A quick top up states 2700 still available.

BIT OF A LONG SHOT IF ANYONE HAS A SPARE MEMBERSHIP NUMBER GOING CAN YOU PM ME ASAP PLS.

My two spare memberships got tickets this morning on 120. My mate’s shitting it as he only has 100, can’t see him getting any personally.

My two spare memberships got tickets this morning on 120. My mate’s shitting it as he only has 100, can’t see him getting any personally.
Interested to know who someone can only have 100 points?

They must have bought a membership but haven't bought any tickets all season

I get that, just don't know what the point is, unless they bought the membership on the off chance of making a Cup Semi

Bought it to have a better chance of watching us vs United/City/Liverpool/Spurs and then we ended up being on TV so they didn't bother going.

Bought the membership and have been to games, but they've been spares off mates so no points added.

It might be a bit like what happened to Jinky - couldn't go to some of the first few games of the season and then didn't have enough points to buy tickets for any future games so just got stuck with 100 points (or 110 in Jinky's case when I used his number to sit in the temp stand in the middle of winter after Darlo "accidentally" used my number for a match I was intending to go to :p).

i know some one who bought two - said it was worth £30 for some priority if he needed it

I get that, just don't know what the point is, unless they bought the membership on the off chance of making a Cup Semi

I did last summer, was told would be best chance of making sure got couple of tickets for me and the young lad when we came over this season as we were likely to sell out every week.

Then as it transpired got tickets from various other sources so didnt need to use the membership.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back